Bananza

Home Forums The Arcade Bananza

This topic contains 305 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 12 hours, 49 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat! Thanks for answering my question about zum sightings! I may never get the last 2. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! THANK YOU for the Christmas items! I still have a few pets that could use Christmas clothes if you have any extras. I really hope we get the sunny bed this month! I would be so bummed if we didn’t. Have a great week! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’ll look for some clothes – know I have some your pets can wear. Thanks for the boxes and tiles and everything. Love it all. That’s wonderful your helping your friend. If I can send you anything to send to her, let me know. I love that sunny bed too and fingers crossed. Have a good week, little sis. Lots of love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 I’m just so sad right now. Her husband passed away today. I cannot even imagine her pain right now. This is the hard part about having friends on this forum. We can’t send cards, gifts, hugs, etc. I feel helpless. Maybe I’m strange but I feel an attachment to so many on this forum. Which reminds me, aren’t you friends with @tinygma I haven’t seen her in the Newz comments. Do you know what happened to her? Take care of yourself! Extra love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 BIG hug – I’m so sorry about your friend’s husband. BIG HUG. I haven’t seen or heard from tinygma in a long long time – I’ve been worried about her. I messaged her granddaughter awhile back and never heard. I hope she’s ok. Take care little sis and lots of extra love. Big Sis Pat and another HUG.

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 PS And I know netge feels the love and support everyone feels here for her on the forum. It’s a wonderful place and even tho we can’t do it in person or the regular way, via mail, emails, FB etc. all the love here at the forums explodes and I know she and everyone else in need knows how much our friends care for us. You’re a wonderful friend to all, Ultra. Love and hugs, little sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Hi Roxy! I’m wondering if you would like to go in on a gift for netge. She has 2 deluxe accounts and I’m sure she has enough going on that she won’t do the deluxe challenge. I’m going to send her my seeds and I’m wondering if you would be able to send her one packet of seeds so she doesn’t miss out. If so, let’s coordinate our gift so we use the same wrapping paper, note and other 2 items. Thanks! Love and hugs, Ultra

Roxy616

That’s a wonderful and very thoughtful idea, Ultra…Count me in! I think the Cookies for SantaKinz should be the second item, since they’re the other prize from that deluxe challenge, but any ideas for the third item? I have some Peppermint clothing items that go together: a Candy Cane Cap and Slippers. If you wanted to send her those, we could each send a part of the set or some other type of Christmas/Winter clothing or decorative item. Just let me know what you think would work best, and I’ll see what I have. Thanks for suggesting this…You’re an amazing friend!!! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 Awesome! I love your idea of the cap and slippers! Send me one. I’d like to send this gift today, because I don’t want her stressing out about those difficult games. I’m thinking the Christmas stocking wrapping paper and the secret santakinz message. Let me know what you think! Thank you for helping me! Love and hugs Ultra

Roxy616

@ultrasonic3, Just sent you the Candy Cane Cap so you could include it in your gift this afternoon…Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Can I join in on a gift, too? I’d like to help, also. I have finished the challenge if you guys need me to send netge the items…I also have more things she may have missed out on. I’d really like to help so is there anything I can do? I have her 2 accounts on my Friends list. – Ultra that’s an incredible Idea! I have eStore Clothing, and some more stuff.

ultrasonic3

@frozenanna2 the more the merrier! This will hopefully lessen her stress level. Send your seeds, cookies for santakinz and one more item you think would make her happy. Thank you for helping! Hugs, Ultra

frozenanna2

To what account should I send my seeds?

frozenanna2

I sent the stuff to the netg account, I hope that was okay. Thanks for letting me in on this big plan!

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Good morning Pat! Decided to pop on here and the trading forums to leave some messages. I will send your gifts this afternoon. I’m having terrible luck on the mobile wheel!!! Only landed on the mask once. Would you like more of the poster or slippers? LOVE everything you send! You’re the best big sister EVER!!!!! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, I’d love some more slippers and the poster if you have spares. Thanks so much. And a few more of the juice boxes if you still have some dupes – Can make a few more of the windows – love those. Thanks so much. And no problem if don’t have them. Love all you send. You are the best little sis I could ask for. Have a super weekend. Love and hugs, Big sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113. Hi Pat! Happy to help out! How many juice boxes? I can’t get any of the Christmas room theme they showed in the Newz article because I don’t have diamonds. I still haven’t seen the 2 Christmas theme rooms that supposedly have in the W-shop. I had high hope but maybe too high. Have a terrific weekend! Thank you so much for all the awesome gifts. You truly are amazing! Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

Ultra, I replied over on trades too, to your Zum one. Good luck. love and hugs, Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 I almost missed your note on the previous page. THANK YOU for the beautiful Christmas clothes! I’m so excited about dressing my pets this weekend, when I have more time, and going to the park! THANK YOU again for being such a caring, supportive friend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Did you get much snow? We still just got another dusting. Thanks so much for the tiles. Have fun making your ski room – I love making up rooms. So much run. Have a good week. Love and hugs, little sis. Big Sis Pat

ultrasonic3

@amygirl113 Hi Pat, I’m so sorry I missed this note yesterday. I popped on the trading forum and found yet another friend who is having a bad time right now. My Christmas wish would be that EVERYONE be happy during the Christmas season. I so wish wishes came true! Just an inch on the ground, but the tree branches were coated in the morning and looked so beautiful! I’m really looking forward to the candy cane collection prizes! Have a great day! Looks like I’ll send your gifts this afternoon, I’m out of time. Love and hugs your little sis Ultra

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 I agree, little sis. I hope everyone’s wishes come true. thanks so much for all you’ve sent – love it all. Glad you got a little snow to enjoy. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Amygirl113

@ultrasonic3 Hi Ultra, Hope you had a good week. We’ve got a little rain today. Having fun with the collection even on WW – love those and have been ,aking some more Christmas rooms. Have a good weekend and thanks again for all the tiles – have some lovely rugs made – awesome. Love and hugs, big sis Pat

Comments are closed.