BEAVER PSI FOR TRADE!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives BEAVER PSI FOR TRADE!!

This topic contains 46 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  morningshine 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

kittensrule

its the log lodge pool :)

KR=^..^=

Hey there KR!! here’s what i can offer for your PSI (I really want it!!)

Retired KINZCLOTHES Scuba Flippers
      Retired KINZCLOTHES Rock Boots (If Ferret comes back from vacation soon to trade with me)
      Deluxe Lucky Leprechaun Hat (If Ferret comes back from vacation soon to trade with me)
      Deluxe Pixie Dress
      Deluxe Sushi Chef Uniform Top
      Deluxe Birthday Cake Hat
      Full Retired Black Ninja Outfit (Retired 2009)

Also if all goes well with my trade with Sonici, i will also have signature mountain climbing cliff (signature endangered cougar psi!) for trade as well.

For now, just LMK if you like any of these items for trade, and we can go from there.
      Thanks So much,
      ~AQUA

Epicness02

Hi! Do you still have the Beaver PSI? I am willing to meet you at lets see… 1:20 exactly in the Kinz Chat Plus clubhouse room. Trading Room 2. I collect exclusive and valued items and I am willing to trade those for your PSI.

bailey101010

kittensrule wrote on 2012-08-05 at 11:52 PM

Can you make a list of your clothes??
      Thanks!!! KR

The PSI I have are the leaping lemur trampoline, tennis ball swing, ESTORE gumball wardrobe, water bed, soda sprinkler, crazy chest, yorkie couch, beautiful blush treadmill, racetrack treadmill, underwater television, tiger striped convertible, Fastcar convertible, superbeds, and more. You can pick any 3 or 4 items or clothes. Bailey101010

morningshine

i reall want his i dont know if i posted twice so ill trade for a psi or some retired winter clothing ill also trade for some clothing recipes i will trade for alot of stuff i just really want it!!
      shine bright morningshine

morningshine

i will trade an other psi or retired winter clothing from this year i will trade some rare iteams such as the victorian garden bench ext!
      shine bright ~moonshine

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.