Birdseye’s Trading Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Birdseye’s Trading Center

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Emma0074 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

birdseye11

Hey everyone. I have a large selection of PSI, exclusives and rares. I will post my trading list soon. I have a Time Warp Clock that I don’t want as well. Does anyone want it? I will give it to the first person who says they would like it. -birdseye-

catdy

I would also like your Northern Nights Bed (Husky) and Arctic Window (Polar Bear). I have a list of Items, Give me a little while to put my list on.

catdy

If Doodle doesn’t want the clock I’ll take it! My friend really wants that one but she doesn’t have an account on Ganzworld. My username is catdy Friend me and send it to me if I can have it.

abislu1

Birdseye Im really sorry but I dont really like your items.Its not because of the bed thing I just wish to trade with someone else.Again really sorry.

birdseye11

Abislu, sorry I don’t have the neo gothic bed. Was that on my list? I am really trying to save the Enchanted Dreams Bed for something really big because it took me forever to get it. I will trade the ancient wading pool and one of the other neo gothic items or something else if you would like. I might could see if I could get the neo gothic bed if you want it. I would definitely be willing to trade the ancient wading pool and the neo gothic bed if I can get it. Bamboo, what do you want to trade for the molten lava bed? I am looking for other PSI and rares from the Palace Princess and Neo Gothic themes. PLMK. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Doodlebear, I know I have 2 10% off W Shop, 1 20% off W Shop, and 1 30% off W Shop. -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.