Birdseye’s Trading Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Birdseye’s Trading Center

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Emma0074 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

birdseye11

Hey everyone. I have a large selection of PSI, exclusives and rares. I will post my trading list soon. I have a Time Warp Clock that I don’t want as well. Does anyone want it? I will give it to the first person who says they would like it. -birdseye-

bamboo578

I have the neo gothic coffee table.

birdseye11

Alright catdy. I’ll look at your list when you post it. If Doodlebear doesn’t respond in 5 days you can have the clock. Doodlebear, if you see this I wasn’t trying to be mean or anything it’s just that you haven’t responded yet and I don’t want other people not to get it if they really want it. -birdseye-

catdy

Here is my list of Pet Specific Items, If you want to see a list of other things Let me know.
        PSI: Racetrack Treadmill-(Brown Horse-Retired) Retreiver Treadmill (Golden Retreiver) 3 Wishes Genie Lamp (Grey Arabian) Fire Hydrant Fridge (Bulldog) Patchwork Sofa (Brown Dog) Wilds of the Jungle Sofa (Leopard) Charming Charcoal Easel (Weimaraner-Retired)
        - For Retired Pets I want Retired for Retired or a very good deal. The 3 Wishes Genie Lamp and Charming Charcoal Easel I will only trade for a good deal.

Anonymous

I’m looking for green santa hat also.

Anonymous

I’m Giving the 1,000 KC coin for any challenge clothing. that you dont want

catdy

I have a Busy Artist Smock. I got it from a challenge. Is that good? My users catdy. Friend me and send the coin if you think it’s a fair trade. I will send the smock as soon as you send the coin.

birdseye11

That’s okay abislu. I understand. -birdseye-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.