Birdseye’s Trading Center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Birdseye’s Trading Center

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Emma0074 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

birdseye11

Hey everyone. I have a large selection of PSI, exclusives and rares. I will post my trading list soon. I have a Time Warp Clock that I don’t want as well. Does anyone want it? I will give it to the first person who says they would like it. -birdseye-

birdseye11

UPDATE: I now also have the Viscountess Vanity Chair, Medeival Wallpaper, Fairy High Council Throne, Fancy Fountain, Medeival Dining Chair, Sultan’s Settee, Neo Gothic Night Stand, Medeival Flooring, Wilds of the Jungle Sofa, Her Serene Highness Sofa, and the Circus Ball Trampoline. TO ANYONE: If there is a specific rare you are looking for, just tell me and I might be able to get it for you. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Fudgeyvannila, I really like your over the rainbow ride, fireside carosel, and the rainbow fountain of wow. I dom’t have any of the items you mentioned though. Is there anything else you see that you like off of my trading list? I’m about to add more stuff to it. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Thank you catdy! Alice, someone wants the lava bed but they have not responded. What would you like to offer for it? If they don’t respond in a few days, you can have it if we make a deal. -birdseye-

birdseye11

Fudgyvannila, I like the carousel and the rainbow ride. I don’t have anything you mentioned. Is there anything on my trading list you like? -birdseye-

i’m not sure. i haven’t seen your list. do you have any signature PSI for the carousel? PLMKSNOL (oh BTW, my name has one “N” and two “L’S”, and an “E” before the “Y”. )

catdy

LOL By any chance could it be, I don’t know, Fudgeyvanilla?

catdy

Birdseye I sent the 2 sofas and trmpoline. Pls send the Northern lights bed, Arctic Window and Time Warp Clock.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.