Birthstone lamps

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Birthstone lamps

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  MOOON QUEEEEN 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Who wants 1 garnet lamp and 2 rose zircon lamp for a trade for anything!

pokefrevr

So, excuse my knowledge about gem lamps…Are they good? =O ~Pokefrevr

cutieny2008

They’re from GanzWorld only, Birthstone Gem Lamp for every month. They’re pretty cool.If you want some, I may have a few for trade. ;)

Sure, i will send you the purple cat hat, and you send me the gem lamps, if you have any more lamps, if you want to trade, or if you have any questions, PLMK! Thanks! my user is ELAschoff

ok, I sent you a friend request, Could i have two cat hats please:)

coliolio

please friend me too! my username is coliolio

I like both the purple and the green cat hat, I like cats :) thanks

Actually, i would take them all! i will give you some deluxe clothes from the kinzstyle outlet that is on the map, if that is okay with you… or not, whatever you want! Thanks! please respond! Chow!

deal, the deluxe clothes is cool, I am not deluxe so anything is good with me, Could i please have that cat ear toque I have been wanting that so bad, I will send you a friend request. :)

Hi bb5, Well, i am colecting lamps and i dont have the garnet lamp… i would like that one plz, what would i have to give you? I mean, lamps are not worth very much, but i do need it, would you just take food since you said they were for trade for anything? PLMK! Thnx! Chow!

I’d like the Garnet Lamp too please. I have some Exclusive Items, some neat clothing, and (maybe!) one of my Super Beds available for trade. If you’re interested, my username is lolanut. ;)

cutieny2008

Hi! I have several lamps, including Garnet, and I would be interested in trading. Do you have any PSI? I could trade a couple of lamps for a PSI. I also have Sapphire and Rose Zircon, I think. PLMK!

Hey QueenFashionista20 you want one of my garnet lamps, what do you want to trade it for:) The super beds are cool only if you do not want it, I only have one the sunflower one I love it, I love the beds and the cool garden plants I only have the marsh mellow one.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.