birthstone lamps for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives birthstone lamps for trade

This topic contains 75 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

is anybody post any comments

laughable921

Lady And Cecee, I have both of the birthstone lamps you guys are looking for!
      And Ceece, i might have two of the may ones. LMK your guys offer!

snowy527

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:00 PM

Hi ok well I need the may one but your lamps arents worth ANYTHING near priceless I say two are at least worth slips cause thats what I traded mine duplicates for and probally only pne qill get you a peice of kinzstyle clothes

OK I mave the may lamp if you need it…..what are you willing to trade? Can you make a list?

Well, I could use a ruby lamp, but just so you know, they are nowhere near the value of the items you are asking for. The lamps are click-to-win prizes, and recent ones at that. This means that a lot of people are going to have a lot of them, and most people are willing to trade them cheaply, if not give them away. Even birthstone pet PSI has dropped some in value (it approached the value of priceless clothes for a while), because it seems clear that the pets are going to be available in the eStore in the very near future, if not already.

If you would be willing to trade a lamp for something closer to its value, I would be interested in a ruby lamp, if you have it. Please let me know.

cece945

Hi ok well I need the may one but your lamps arents worth ANYTHING near priceless I say two are at least worth slips cause thats what I traded mine duplicates for and probally only pne qill get you a peice of kinzstyle clothes

is anybody post any comments

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.