birthstone lamps for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives birthstone lamps for trade

This topic contains 75 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

is anybody post any comments

CyberMink wrote on 2012-08-23 at 11:17 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:57 PM
      Nevermind i just traded the lamp :( But PLMK if there’s anything else you’d take for it!
      ~AQUA

I have both of the gem lamps you wanted. Im willing to trade it for maybe a psi or a rare piece of clothing thats like not really rare. Thanks and plmk if you need those lamps.

okay. umm for the two lamps, would you trade them for a husky northern nights bed PSI? PLMK,
      ~AQUA

CyberMink

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:57 PM

Nevermind i just traded the lamp :( But PLMK if there’s anything else you’d take for it!
      ~AQUA

I have both of the gem lamps you wanted. Im willing to trade it for maybe a psi or a rare piece of clothing thats like not really rare. Thanks and plmk if you need those lamps.

~AQUA

bailey101010

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-23 at 05:23 PM

horse121 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 02:58 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:58 PM
      Hey does anyone have an alexandrite lamp or an emerald lamp? PLMK I need them pretty badly. LMK what you’d want for them. Also, i have a ruby lamp if anyone needs one. Thanks,
      ~AQUA

is the emerald lamp the square green one with the little dangaly things? if so i have it and am willing to trade. let me know if you are interested! : )
      ***horse121***

hi horse121! Yes, i am interested in the lamp! I can offer an exclusive for it, PLUS a ruby lamp. LMK if you’d like to do this. Look forward to hearing from you soon,
      ~AQUA

I hve a ruby lamp! Thank you AQUA! AQUA could you post all your sig. on my forum? lmks bailey101010

horse121 wrote on 2012-08-23 at 02:58 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-22 at 11:58 PM
      Hey does anyone have an alexandrite lamp or an emerald lamp? PLMK I need them pretty badly. LMK what you’d want for them. Also, i have a ruby lamp if anyone needs one. Thanks,
      ~AQUA

is the emerald lamp the square green one with the little dangaly things? if so i have it and am willing to trade. let me know if you are interested! : )
      ***horse121***

hi horse121! Yes, i am interested in the lamp! I can offer an exclusive for it, PLUS a ruby lamp. LMK if you’d like to do this. Look forward to hearing from you soon,
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.