birthstone lamps for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives birthstone lamps for trade

This topic contains 75 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  horse121 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

is anybody post any comments

laughable921

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:22 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:15 PM
      Lady And Cecee, I have both of the birthstone lamps you guys are looking for!
      And Ceece, i might have two of the may ones. LMK your guys offer!

Hey, laughable! (I feel like I haven’t seen you in forever!) I was actually hoping to trade one of the May emerald lamps or a WKN beach house chair (the one with the shells – I can’t remember the real name) for i. Let me know if you’d be interested in either one.

Ok I have an extra may lamp that you can have i don’t need anything in return for it, i can send both of them over. Whats your username?
      Add me if we aren’t friends, my username is 831crescent

laughable921

cece945 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:51 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:15 PM
      Lady And Cecee, I have both of the birthstone lamps you guys are looking for!
      And Ceece, i might have two of the may ones. LMK your guys offer!

Oj yay cool! Well Idk what to offer lol lmk what you want :)

Ok I have two of the lamps you need, i do need slips, but i don’t know if the lamps are worth it.
      Just add me, and i can send them over soon!! My username is 831crescent

cece945

summergirl404 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:59 PM

im so closing this fourm

Awplease dont! I hope I didnt sound I really just wantes to help :/ I hope we can work something out :)

Not to sound dumb or anything but what different kinds of lamps were there? I have won many of this months lamp but i’m not sure what the other ones were.

summergirl404 wrote on 2012-08-19 at 10:59 PM

im so closing this fourm

Aw, you don’t have to do that. I’m sorry if anyone’s made you feel like we’re ganging up on you; that was certainly not our intent. We just wanted to help you with the values. You’re on the right track asking for red rock, by the way; you just need to find the right person to offer what you want. The forum hasn’t been up that long, so you might want to give people some time before you abandon it. And I certainly extend my offer to you, since this is your forum; if you like the emerald lamp or seashell chair, I will be happy to trade or negotiate with you since it is your forum.

Again, I apologize if I’ve made you unhappy, and I hope you’ll be able to find the items you want.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.