Blue Lava For TRADE!! HERE!!! **~**Sonici**~**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Lava For TRADE!! HERE!!! **~**Sonici**~**

This topic contains 59 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Velmawally 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nneita

what specifically do you want for it?

Goldstar2

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:45 AM

goldstar and sonici~ tell me what you are looking for and I’ll make a list :)

Clothes, signature psi, regular psi….green and white bean bags, movie screen, bowling Allies….lol a lot, I’d add for some of these :)

sonici

@ EVERYONE If You Have Plumpy For Trade You Would have To Add Cuz Its Worth Up To 90,000 :):):)

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:45 AM

goldstar and sonici~ tell me what you are looking for and I’ll make a list :)

Plumpy And Priceless Clothing And Retired Exclusives :)

**~**Sonici**~**

Goldstar2

sonici wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:41 AM

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-07-30 at 11:23 PM

sonici wrote on 2012-07-30 at 07:00 PM
      Looking For Equal Value Please Valued 75,000~100,000 KC **~**Sonici**~**

Hi I have it too, if it’s okay with you after you trade your lamp could I try trading mine?

Sure! Anyone Who Has BLUE LAVA Can Trade It Here!!
      **~**Sonici**~**

Thank you :3

sonici

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-30 at 11:16 PM

hi sonici! i really want your blue lava lamp. i’ll post a list of some
      retired exclusives i have. ambulence, back out contry house? blue wagon racer,
      circle of friends tiopary, cuckoo cat clock, desert window, elephant fountain, gemstone table, (NFT)
      farm tractor, giant feather chair, giant gift box, ice cream tree? jelly bean tree, large pane window,
      magic carpet, prismatic chair, propeller plane, rainbow coffee table, rainy day window, red plasma ball,
      ribbons and bows tree, RR digital clock, so-mod do[ped scooter, sparkle plant, stoplight lamp,
      strike-a-pose plant, twister in a pot?, undersea porthole, (NFT) vortex storage unit, webkinz dragster,
      webkinz totem pole, webkinz theme box, wading pool, webkinz wishing pool, windmill? wooden grandfather clock,
      yang yin blossum?, zangoz bubble blower. you can pick two if you want. you can also pick three or four, depending
      which ones they R. PLMKSNOL

I Like Your Items! What Specifically Caught Me Was Jelly Bean Tree Ice Cream Tree And Undersea Porthole Of And What Does NFT Mean? But Im MOSTLY Looking For PLUMPY Can Make A List Of Your Clothing As Well Youve Got A LOT OF Items! :)

**~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.