Blue Lava For TRADE!! HERE!!! **~**Sonici**~**

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Lava For TRADE!! HERE!!! **~**Sonici**~**

This topic contains 59 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Velmawally 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nneita

what specifically do you want for it?

sonici

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:50 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-07-31 at 09:46 AM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-30 at 11:16 PM
      hi sonici! i really want your blue lava lamp. i’ll post a list of some
      retired exclusives i have. ambulence, back out contry house? blue wagon racer,
      circle of friends tiopary, cuckoo cat clock, desert window, elephant fountain, gemstone table, (NFT)
      farm tractor, giant feather chair, giant gift box, ice cream tree? jelly bean tree, large pane window,
      magic carpet, prismatic chair, propeller plane, rainbow coffee table, rainy day window, red plasma ball,
      ribbons and bows tree, RR digital clock, so-mod do[ped scooter, sparkle plant, stoplight lamp,
      strike-a-pose plant, twister in a pot?, undersea porthole, (NFT) vortex storage unit, webkinz dragster,
      webkinz totem pole, webkinz theme box, wading pool, webkinz wishing pool, windmill? wooden grandfather clock,
      yang yin blossum?, zangoz bubble blower. you can pick two if you want. you can also pick three or four, depending
      which ones they R. PLMKSNOL

I Like Your Items! What Specifically Caught Me Was Jelly Bean Tree Ice Cream Tree And Undersea Porthole Of And What Does NFT Mean? But Im MOSTLY Looking For PLUMPY Can Make A List Of Your Clothing As Well Youve Got A LOT OF Items! :)
      **~**Sonici**~**

i could trade those three for it if you want! (NFT means not for trade)
      i refuse to make a liost of any clothing. its like some weird c**se or something. whenever i used
      to ty to trade my clothing, everyone would ignore me. i got sick of it and promised myself not
      to trade my clothes. so sorry for that. PLMKSNOL

If I Do Decide To Trade My Lava I Would Like The Webkinz Dragster Undersea Porthole And Ice Cream Tree Actually Lets TRADE!!! Can We Use KP My User Is spritz564

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-07-31 at 11:50 AM

circle of friends tiopary, cuckoo cat clock, desert window, elephant fountain, gemstone table, (NFT)
      farm tractor, giant feather chair, giant gift box, ice cream tree? jelly bean tree, large pane window,
      magic carpet, prismatic chair, propeller plane, rainbow coffee table, rainy day window, red plasma ball,
      ribbons and bows tree, RR digital clock, so-mod do[ped scooter, sparkle plant, stoplight lamp,
      strike-a-pose plant, twister in a pot?, undersea porthole, (NFT) vortex storage unit, webkinz dragster,
      webkinz totem pole, webkinz theme box, wading pool, webkinz wishing pool, windmill? wooden grandfather clock,
      yang yin blossum?, zangoz bubble blower. you can pick two if you want. you can also pick three or four, depending

I Like Your Items! What Specifically Caught Me Was Jelly Bean Tree Ice Cream Tree And Undersea Porthole Of And What Does NFT Mean? But Im MOSTLY Looking For PLUMPY Can Make A List Of Your Clothing As Well Youve Got A LOT OF Items! :)
      **~**Sonici**~**

i refuse to make a liost of any clothing. its like some weird c**se or something. whenever i used
      to ty to trade my clothing, everyone would ignore me. i got sick of it and promised myself not

Aw That Happend To Me So I Decided To Hunt Down The Trading Room In Search For Awesome Items And Spent All Of My KC On Rares :) Ill Have To Think About It Cuz I REALLY Luv My Lamp And Really Need Plumpy :):):) I Dont Know Ahhh!!!!! ;)

**~**Sonici**~**

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici

My User Is spritz564 For Anyone Who Wants To Trade!

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici ~ I have plumpy but not for the lava lamp sorry only priceless :)
      goldstar~I’ll make a list of regular psi and clothes soon, my only signature is on hold it’s the signature endangered black rhino

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.