Blue Moon Lagoon For trade!! By laughable921

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Moon Lagoon For trade!! By laughable921

This topic contains 45 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi laughable! Long time no see. Its WackyWebber on my backup account. Anyways, how many points would you ideally like to get for the Lagoon? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

spax13

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-27 at 04:58 PM

I have an extra blue lagoon I’ll trade for points but only with someone that has a good reputation for sending them. I don’t want to lose my item, it’s not easy to get.

i offer 10,000 points or more if you need more i just really need the lagoon!!! PLMKASAP!!!

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-27 at 01:29 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-11-26 at 09:45 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-26 at 08:40 PM
      Hi laughable! Long time no see. Its WackyWebber on my backup account. Anyways, how many points would you ideally like to get for the Lagoon? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

Hmm, I’m not sure. I’m saving up for a pet, but I’m exactly sure on how much estore items are worth in points terms!
      And Long time no see!! Nice to see you!! :)
      EVERYONE:
      And also, I’m looking for estore psi for this, ideally Christmas Estore PSI

Well I know that usually I try and trade around 6000 for an Estore PSI, and I know of several others who keep this as a rule. I may be willing to be a bit flexible when it comes to the amount for this PSI though, considering I do happen to like it a lot. LMK your thoughts, thanks!
      Yes, it has been so long! Thanks, and great to see you on again as well!!! *AIW

It seems that I probably can’t top Spax’s offer. So I’m sure you’d like their offer much better than mine LOL. No hard feelings. :) *AIW

laughable921

spax13 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 04:40 PM

i will offr 10,000 esotre points 2 start ic an add if u want but I rlly need this! PLMKASAP!

WOW!!! 10,000 points, that’s tempting are you for sure you would trade this amount for an estore psi??

WW: I won’t trade it to anyone until i go through your offer. I’ve actually found a sudden need for Christmas Estore PSI…

Everyone: Once i check out WW’s offer ill go to the next offer i received, which was SPAX i think.

poobearz

I have an extra blue lagoon I’ll trade for points but only with someone that has a good reputation for sending them. I don’t want to lose my item, it’s not easy to get.

spax13

i will offr 10,000 esotre points 2 start ic an add if u want but I rlly need this! PLMKASAP!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.