Blue Moon Lagoon For trade!! By laughable921

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Moon Lagoon For trade!! By laughable921

This topic contains 45 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi laughable! Long time no see. Its WackyWebber on my backup account. Anyways, how many points would you ideally like to get for the Lagoon? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

poobearz

I know for sure I have one. Not sure if I have two, I will look through my accounts. I haven’t been on much trading lately. Have either of you done point trades on the board with other members? I don’t recognize your names.

laughable921 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 05:12 PM

spax13 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 04:40 PM
      i will offr 10,000 esotre points 2 start ic an add if u want but I rlly need this! PLMKASAP!

WOW!!! 10,000 points, that’s tempting are you for sure you would trade this amount for an estore psi??
      WW: I won’t trade it to anyone until i go through your offer. I’ve actually found a sudden need for Christmas Estore PSI…
      Everyone: Once i check out WW’s offer ill go to the next offer i received, which was SPAX i think.

Well that’s really nice of you Laughable. Good trading manners. :) But I can understand you wanting to take the better offer. If you really want to, I can understand, otherwise, hmm, I’ll have to check around but I don’t think I have any Christmas Estore, sorry about that. LMK, thanks! *AIW

i will offr 10,000 esotre points 2 start ic an add if u want but I rlly need this! PLMKASAP!

WOW!!! 10,000 points, that’s tempting are you for sure you would trade this amount for an estore psi??
      WW: I won’t trade it to anyone until i go through your offer. I’ve actually found a sudden need for Christmas Estore PSI…
      Everyone: Once i check out WW’s offer ill go to the next offer i received, which was SPAX i think.

yesssss!!!!! thx so much i really need it add me spax13 I will send points as soon as I get ur package!!!

ferretfriend

Spax:

Did you ever return Ladyofthehouse’s witch hat?

Laughable:

Please be caautious and only send your item after your points are recieved, or trade the item to them in the trading room afteryou recieve the points if you are planning on trading with them!

strengthen

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-27 at 04:58 PM

I have an extra blue lagoon I’ll trade for points but only with someone that has a good reputation for sending them. I don’t want to lose my item, it’s not easy to get.

I will trade 20,000 points for the blue lagoon. TX

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.