Blue Moon Lagoon For trade!! By laughable921

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Moon Lagoon For trade!! By laughable921

This topic contains 45 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi laughable! Long time no see. Its WackyWebber on my backup account. Anyways, how many points would you ideally like to get for the Lagoon? PLMK, thanks! *AIW

laughable921

spax13 wrote on 2012-11-28 at 09:33 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-11-28 at 08:28 PM

laughable921 wrote on 2012-11-28 at 07:48 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-27 at 06:05 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-27 at 04:58 PM
      I have an extra blue lagoon I’ll trade for points but only with someone that has a good reputation for sending them. I don’t want to lose my item, it’s not easy to get.

I will trade 20,000 points for the blue lagoon. TX

I can take this offer, LMK. if you would be comfortable sending first. if you don’t trust me, ask anyone on the **TRADERS** forum, of CALLING ALL TRADERS forum, or the LETS TRADE PRICELESS CLOTHING FOR PRICELESS CLOTHING, Or ask someone at KK’s name shop. they all know, or have had experiance trading with me, and trading point with me, so yea, ask them.

ALSO!! this trade isn’t very fair for your side, I would have to add. But just a Heads up i don’t have very great items other then the blue moon lagoon, but 20,000 points is a LOT to trade for an estore item

awww…. i cant beat hat offer :((((((((( if that person decides not 2 trade PLZ trade with meeee!!!!

Hey SPAX i told you my terms, I know you don’t really trust me, and I am very wary about trading people I don’t know are trustworthy that well, some of my best items…

I guess if this trade doesn’t work I can come back to your offer…but I still don’t know if your trustworthy and I don’t think I can make a such a big trade with someone i don’t really know…so LMK if I can talk to some people about how trust worthy you are…

Designerg101: thanks so much for saying that nice thing about me. Thanks!!

spax13 wrote on 2012-11-28 at 09:33 PM

I have an extra blue lagoon I’ll trade for points but only with someone that has a good reputation for sending them. I don’t want to lose my item, it’s not easy to get.

I can take this offer, LMK. if you would be comfortable sending first. if you don’t trust me, ask anyone on the **TRADERS** forum, of CALLING ALL TRADERS forum, or the LETS TRADE PRICELESS CLOTHING FOR PRICELESS CLOTHING, Or ask someone at KK’s name shop. they all know, or have had experiance trading with me, and trading point with me, so yea, ask them.

ALSO!! this trade isn’t very fair for your side, I would have to add. But just a Heads up i don’t have very great items other then the blue moon lagoon, but 20,000 points is a LOT to trade for an estore item

awww…. i cant beat hat offer :((((((((( if that person decides not 2 trade PLZ trade with meeee!!!!

Um okay spax13 I have never traded with laughable921 but I have seen trades she has made and all of her friends are trustworthy .So I know if your going to make this trade you should send first cause I remember what went on at calling all traders! I think this might be a backup account if that is the case I am sure all webkinz users would give you another chance if you just sent first and showed you have changed even if not this trade the next one.
      THANKS! I hope you are not upset I will give you a second chance just please do not cheat anyone!

spax13

laughable921

laughable921

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.