Blue Moon Lagoon for trade! By: T-Frogs

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Blue Moon Lagoon for trade! By: T-Frogs

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-12-06 at 08:14 PM

Hi! I’m mostly looking for gemsters, promo, and priceless although i’m not sure what the lagoon is currently trading for. PLMK if you have an offer!

I’m also looking for estore and sig PSI. PLMK your offers but the lagoon is currently on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience.

brumuda

Hi! I’m mostly looking for gemsters, promo, and priceless although i’m not sure what the lagoon is currently trading for. PLMK if you have an offer!

I have a blue easter egg chair from the blue chick (estore) and it has not been in the estore for I would say about a year no so it might be worth something.

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-12-06 at 08:36 PM

@Tennessee: I’m not in need of the lagoon at the moment, I just wanted to offer some advice. As far as I know, the lagoon is trading at a slightly higher price than the diamond piano, which I saw you also had a forum for. The piano had decreased in value a little bit since it seems almost certain that the Diamond Doggie will be available in the eStore this spring; this is a good time to trade the piano if you want to, since its value is likely to go way down for a while once the pet is available again. Since the Moon Fox has not been available since January, and it is unpredictable when it will come up again, its value is only rising. I’d say that, right now, it’s probably worth 6-7 times the amount of a regular PSI.

I was SO happy reading this a traded a zodiac PSI crab fountain for the blue moon lagoon!

LadyOfTheHouse wrote on 2012-12-06 at 08:36 PM

@Tennessee: I’m not in need of the lagoon at the moment, I just wanted to offer some advice. As far as I know, the lagoon is trading at a slightly higher price than the diamond piano, which I saw you also had a forum for. The piano had decreased in value a little bit since it seems almost certain that the Diamond Doggie will be available in the eStore this spring; this is a good time to trade the piano if you want to, since its value is likely to go way down for a while once the pet is available again. Since the Moon Fox has not been available since January, and it is unpredictable when it will come up again, its value is only rising. I’d say that, right now, it’s probably worth 6-7 times the amount of a regular PSI.

Thanks for the info!

I’m also looking for estore and sig PSI. PLMK your offers but the lagoon is currently on hold. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.