bowling alley, move screen or arcade units needed!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives bowling alley, move screen or arcade units needed!

This topic contains 47 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  jarvis 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jarvis

<p>hi! i need the bowling alley, move screen or arcade units. If you have one post. tell me what you want.
    </p>

tootsiefan

I really want a bowling alley too! But I don’t want to steal or get in the way of any trades. So please trade with the form creater before me. Just so you know i mostly have rares. But I do have others.
      Happy Trading!!!

bratzdoll8 wrote on 2012-06-07 at 08:45 PM

I have a movie screen let me know what your offer is.

I also REALLY need the movie screen, do you want to make a trade bratzdoll8?
      I have:
      Chocolate Factory Machine, (rare)
      Butterfly Dreams Bed (Super bed)
      Baroness Bookshelf (rare)
      and a few more of those rare/value items and of coarse exclusives, I would be glad to trade any of these items for your movie screen even if it means three of my items on this list for your Movie Screen. I have been wanting it for years and haven’t been able to get my hands on it!

your desperate friend,

~yingandyangpeace

loue354

jarvis wrote on 2012-06-06 at 04:58 PM

hi! i need the bowling alley, move screen or arcade units. If you have one post. tell me what you want.

I HAVE BOWLING ALLEY AND ARCADE UNITS….DO YOU HAVE ANY SIGNATURE OR NEWER PET ITEMS….PLEASE LET ME KNOW….I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR ROCKER PET ITEMS….THANKS

candypuppy

I have bowling alley, LMK if you still want it!

oh no i was saying i have them cause that what the forum is about lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.