BubbleGum Cheeky Cat PSI For Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives BubbleGum Cheeky Cat PSI For Trade!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

sonici wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:28 PM

Looking For Shuts, Priceless And Retired Exclusive :):):) **~**Sonici**~**

I could offer a blue tractor retired or wacky bubble glower retired

sonici

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:03 PM

saveahorse10 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:58 AM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:30 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:55 AM

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:44 AM
      I have the rainbow table (might trade), tractor, bubble blower, desert window (might still have), rainy window, and cat cukoo clock. I might have I few others, I will have to check

Hey Eveyone Sorry To Break It To Ya But I Dont Really Wanna Trade My PSI! IM SUPER SORRY BUT I REALLY NEED YOUR EXCLUSIVES!
      IVE GOT OTHER STUFF FOR TRADE AND ILL EVEN TRADE MY CLOTHES AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY EVERYONE!
      IF WE COULD USE THIS AS A NORMAL TRADING FORUM?
      CECE STILL HAS HERS FOR TRADE SUPER SUPER SORRY!!!! Thanks For Understanding!!!!
      I HAVE AN AMAZING ITEM! Its A Climbing Mountain Gaff Its HUGE In Your Room! If We Could Trade For Retired Exclusive?????
      Sorry Again! **~**Sonici**~**

Hey do you have a charm tiara

I have lots of furniture and clothes. would you like to trade in the trading room right now? Blue zone? Im a mini bulldog

I was on this morning I can’t get on till this afternoon and do you have a charm tiara

No I Dont I Would Like One But I Mainly Want A Silver Or Gold Dress For The Cliff Im Not Trading My Bubble Gum Pit :):) BTW @ Everyone I Have Trading Card Fridge Series 3????????? And Trading Card Condo Wall Paper And A Leopard couch :):):):) And Some Other Stuff I Have Clothing Worth Up To 30,000 Including Pixies Wings :):):)

**~**Sonici**~**

p.s If You Wanna Trade KP Is The Best For Me :)

guest112232

saveahorse10 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:58 AM

I have the rainbow table (might trade), tractor, bubble blower, desert window (might still have), rainy window, and cat cukoo clock. I might have I few others, I will have to check

Hey Eveyone Sorry To Break It To Ya But I Dont Really Wanna Trade My PSI! IM SUPER SORRY BUT I REALLY NEED YOUR EXCLUSIVES!
      IVE GOT OTHER STUFF FOR TRADE AND ILL EVEN TRADE MY CLOTHES AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY EVERYONE!
      CECE STILL HAS HERS FOR TRADE SUPER SUPER SORRY!!!! Thanks For Understanding!!!!
      I HAVE AN AMAZING ITEM! Its A Climbing Mountain Gaff Its HUGE In Your Room! If We Could Trade For Retired Exclusive?????

I have lots of furniture and clothes. would you like to trade in the trading room right now? Blue zone? Im a mini bulldog

I was on this morning I can’t get on till this afternoon and do you have a charm tiara

saveahorse10

guest112232

Hi Sonici! I have a couple of retired exclusives that i would love to trade for the climbing mountain… did you mean cliff?? Anyway, here’s a list!

ribbons and bows tree
      large pane window
      propeller plane
      dex dangerous space fighter
      giant feather chair
      zingoz bubble blower
      red plasma ball
      yellow plasma ball

I also have a retired hockey bed (worth 35,000-40,000)

I can also buy any exclusive that you’d like from the wish machine.

LMK if you see anything you’d like!
      ~AQUA

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.