BubbleGum Cheeky Cat PSI For Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives BubbleGum Cheeky Cat PSI For Trade!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

guest112232

sonici wrote on 2012-08-03 at 06:28 PM

Looking For Shuts, Priceless And Retired Exclusive :):):) **~**Sonici**~**

I could offer a blue tractor retired or wacky bubble glower retired

sonici

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:54 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:16 AM

sonici wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:55 AM

sushiprincess wrote on 2012-08-04 at 09:44 AM
      I have the rainbow table (might trade), tractor, bubble blower, desert window (might still have), rainy window, and cat cukoo clock. I might have I few others, I will have to check

Hey Eveyone Sorry To Break It To Ya But I Dont Really Wanna Trade My PSI! IM SUPER SORRY BUT I REALLY NEED YOUR EXCLUSIVES!
      IVE GOT OTHER STUFF FOR TRADE AND ILL EVEN TRADE MY CLOTHES AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY EVERYONE!
      IF WE COULD USE THIS AS A NORMAL TRADING FORUM?
      CECE STILL HAS HERS FOR TRADE SUPER SUPER SORRY!!!! Thanks For Understanding!!!!
      I HAVE AN AMAZING ITEM! Its A Climbing Mountain Gaff Its HUGE In Your Room! If We Could Trade For Retired Exclusive?????
      Sorry Again! **~**Sonici**~**

Hi Sonici! I have a couple of retired exclusives that i would love to trade for the climbing mountain… did you mean cliff?? Anyway, here’s a list!
      ribbons and bows tree
      large pane window
      propeller plane
      dex dangerous space fighter
      giant feather chair
      zingoz bubble blower
      red plasma ball
      yellow plasma ball
      I also have a retired hockey bed (worth 35,000-40,000)
      I can also buy any exclusive that you’d like from the wish machine.
      LMK if you see anything you’d like!
      ~AQUA

Sonici did you see my list??

Oh No I Didnt Ill Review It Now

Oooo I LUV Your Feather Chair
      Bubble Blower
      And Red Plasma Ball
      For The Cliff If You Decide To Put All Those 3 Things I Can Add Pixies Wings(Worth I THINK 10000-15000) And Road Trip Red Hat (Hat Is Worth 5000 – 10000 I Think Around That) :):):) Can We Use KP?? Im A Retired Exclusive Item Collector So Thats Why Im Going Bananas Over Ur Items Someone Hacked My Account LOOONG Ago When I Had The Feather Chair And Bubble Blower And She Took Them And I Never Got Em Again :(

**~**Sonici**~**

sonici

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:56 PM

sonici wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:13 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 12:03 PM

saveahorse10 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:58 AM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:30 AM

I have the rainbow table (might trade), tractor, bubble blower, desert window (might still have), rainy window, and cat cukoo clock. I might have I few others, I will have to check

Hey Eveyone Sorry To Break It To Ya But I Dont Really Wanna Trade My PSI! IM SUPER SORRY BUT I REALLY NEED YOUR EXCLUSIVES!
      IVE GOT OTHER STUFF FOR TRADE AND ILL EVEN TRADE MY CLOTHES AGAIN IM SUPER SORRY EVERYONE!
      CECE STILL HAS HERS FOR TRADE SUPER SUPER SORRY!!!! Thanks For Understanding!!!!
      I HAVE AN AMAZING ITEM! Its A Climbing Mountain Gaff Its HUGE In Your Room! If We Could Trade For Retired Exclusive?????

Hey do you have a charm tiara

I have lots of furniture and clothes. would you like to trade in the trading room right now? Blue zone? Im a mini bulldog

I was on this morning I can’t get on till this afternoon and do you have a charm tiara

No I Dont I Would Like One But I Mainly Want A Silver Or Gold Dress For The Cliff Im Not Trading My Bubble Gum Pit :):) BTW @ Everyone I Have Trading Card Fridge Series 3????????? And Trading Card Condo Wall Paper And A Leopard couch :):):):) And Some Other Stuff I Have Clothing Worth Up To 30,000 Including Pixies Wings :):):)
      **~**Sonici**~**
      p.s If You Wanna Trade KP Is The Best For Me :)

DO YOU HAVE ESTORE POINTS???

No But I REALLY REALLY REALLY Want Some! Enough To Buy A Blossom Fish If Thats Possible :) If Not At Least 5000:):):):) Sorry If Im Asking For Much

**~**Sonici**~**

bailey101010

I have lots of furniture and clothes. would you like to trade in the trading room right now? Blue zone? Im a mini bulldog

I was on this morning I can’t get on till this afternoon and do you have a charm tiara

No I Dont I Would Like One But I Mainly Want A Silver Or Gold Dress For The Cliff Im Not Trading My Bubble Gum Pit :):) BTW @ Everyone I Have Trading Card Fridge Series 3????????? And Trading Card Condo Wall Paper And A Leopard couch :):):):) And Some Other Stuff I Have Clothing Worth Up To 30,000 Including Pixies Wings :):):)
      **~**Sonici**~**

DO YOU HAVE ESTORE POINTS???

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-08-04 at 11:16 AM

Hi Sonici! I have a couple of retired exclusives that i would love to trade for the climbing mountain… did you mean cliff?? Anyway, here’s a list!
      ribbons and bows tree
      large pane window
      propeller plane
      dex dangerous space fighter
      giant feather chair
      zingoz bubble blower
      red plasma ball
      yellow plasma ball
      I also have a retired hockey bed (worth 35,000-40,000)
      I can also buy any exclusive that you’d like from the wish machine.
      LMK if you see anything you’d like!
      ~AQUA

Sonici did you see my list??

sonici

**~**Sonici**~**

My User Is Spritz564 Here Is My Trade List

Mrs.Santa Kinz Dress And Slippers
      Full Vintage Glam
      Snowy Face Stickers Full Diving Bell (PINK)
      Full Cave Explorer
      Full Zodiac AIR And EARTH
      Zodiac Water Bottom Shoes And Hat
      Duck Billed Hat
      Spring Fling Dress
      Spring Chick Dress
      Blue Bunny Top Hat
      Pixies Wings
      Road Trip Red/Pirple
      Bakers Out Fit
      Pink w Hoody
      Summer Time Skirt
      Charmed Boots
      Panda Tee x3

Egg Seat Loveholder
      Wind Farm Turbine
      Loaded Lounger
      Turtle Wading Pool
      Dicekinz Trophy
      Trading Card Condo Wall Paper
      Campkinz Platform Tent
      Mountain Climbing Cliff
      Marshmellow Seeds
      Calming Campfire Stove (Looks Like Campsite Can Be Cooked On)
      Peceful Medow Window
      Jungle Of The Wilds Sofa (Leopard Couch)
      Trading Card Fridge
      :):):):):0

MOST OF THIS STUFF I DONT REALLY NEED SO I WILL TAKE IT FOR A REALLY GOOD DEAL! :):):):):):):):):)

**~**Sonici**~**

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.