Butterscotch Retriever VS Signature Siamese cat!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Butterscotch Retriever VS Signature Siamese cat!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Jakarta wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:26 PM

Two new pets! For me I pick the butterscotch retriever! I am going to name him Niall. I think the dog is SOOOOO cute!!!!!!! Well have fun!

I love both plushes. but I think for plush I would choose the cat. The retriever I am more likely to get though, because he looks so soft and his PSI is awesome. I really wanted to get the cat but now I am not sure because to tell you the truth I hate the PSI and it offends me in the least bit. lol. :P

Viper888

Two new pets! For me I pick the butterscotch retriever! I am going to name him Niall. I think the dog is SOOOOO cute!!!!!!! Well have fun!

Congarts on the forum! I would personily pick the butterscotch retriver If I spelled it right I’m probily NOT gonna get it though. \ /iper:)

I like them both but the cat’s PSI is weird LOL.

morningshine

i really like the butter scotch retriver better! very cute!

~b bright morningshine

candyque400

hmm, i have not seen the cat yet but sig cats always tend to look weird, not saying this one is, but i love the butterscoch dog!

ferretfriend

I love both plushes. but I think for plush I would choose the cat. The retriever I am more likely to get though, because he looks so soft and his PSI is awesome. I really wanted to get the cat but now I am not sure because to tell you the truth I hate the PSI and it offends me in the least bit. lol. :P

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.