Butterscotch Retriever VS Signature Siamese cat!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Butterscotch Retriever VS Signature Siamese cat!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Jakarta wrote on 2012-09-27 at 05:26 PM

Two new pets! For me I pick the butterscotch retriever! I am going to name him Niall. I think the dog is SOOOOO cute!!!!!!! Well have fun!

I love both plushes. but I think for plush I would choose the cat. The retriever I am more likely to get though, because he looks so soft and his PSI is awesome. I really wanted to get the cat but now I am not sure because to tell you the truth I hate the PSI and it offends me in the least bit. lol. :P

butterscotch retriever

and i found out the sparkly silver suit jacket

tuxedo jacket

kinzville academy slacks

and

tiara

Jakarta

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-28 at 02:20 PM

Jakarta wrote on 2012-09-28 at 01:50 PM
      Hi you know that I am going to name the butterscotch retriever Niall? Does anyone have a pet named these names? Niall Harry Louis Zayn or Liam? PLMK
      Ja{<arta

My sister has a dog named Harry and I have a swan named Louis.

Thanks! Do you say your swan’s name as Louis Or Louie?

Ja{<arta

Jakarta wrote on 2012-09-28 at 01:50 PM

Hi you know that I am going to name the butterscotch retriever Niall? Does anyone have a pet named these names? Niall Harry Louis Zayn or Liam? PLMK
      Ja{<arta

My sister has a dog named Harry and I have a swan named Louis.

Jakarta

Ja{<arta

OceanStar

butterscotch retriever definitely

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.