Calling all deluxe members

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Calling all deluxe members

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I need help if you could send me the following pieces from the Christmas collection please (a couple of them please) Roasted Chestnut Cart, Christmas Caroler Gazebo, Santa Kinz Casual Pants, Santa Kinz Casual Shirt.

• This topic was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  moderator.
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 5 months ago by  Snowflake Pup Queen. Reason: Mistake made within

Also can I maybe get Delightful Dining Dress, Cool Colar Coat, Lovely Lavender Dress, Red Webkinz Runners,Stripy Newboys Hat, Terrific Teal Hat, White Tiger Print Dress. I need a few of each one (same with Christmas Item’s) MORHB I have 1 of each of the christmas items but what I meant (just incase you didn’t Understard) Like 3 or 4 of each Thanks

hklover628

Can someone send me the deluxe items in the christmas theme???? I’m not deluxe friend me I’m same here hklover628

dogfish

Hi mom, I’ll send to hklover, I have them on my friends list already. hey mom, I asked you a question a while back, do you have the new, well not so new now, fall gazebo? PLMK if you need this item. Take care, DF

I think I got the swing and pond, but not the gazebo. I could use it for one of my yards though. This works perfectly because I had this empty space I was just going to leave for next year, but the gazebo would look great there. Thanks for the offer DF. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. Mine was VERY busy but turned out great. TTYL ~MORHB~

hklover628

Thanks for the gifts dogfish :) You’re so nice

Thanks MORHB

I can send these to you with the lamps. ~MORHB~

Anyone

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.