Calling all Deluxe Members!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Calling all Deluxe Members!!!

This topic contains 6 voices and has 15 replies.

• Author

hklover628

Hi! I need some items in the mocha theme at the w-shop: Mocha Magic Low Bed, the flooring and wallpaper, shaggy white rug, swanky pink TV, and tri-mirror mocha dressor( really need this one ) If anyone can send to me I will send something back!!! please and thanks MY username is hklover628 ;)

tammy9

I saw your trade list and I’d like your pink wardrobe is there anything you still need for trade?

hklover628

Hello just post what you have for trade on my trade forum. btw are you deluxe? -hklover

I’ll send them. Any gemstone lamps to trade?

hklover628

Um I think I have one extra but I got them all from Lamb. I think it’s a topaz one from parent club. Do you need it? I can send it. I might need the pink top side table. Can you send that one? Thanks-hklover628

Hi Angel, let me know your UN and send a friend request. I will send whichever gem lamps you need. My UN is the same as here. ~MORHB~

Thank you! I need all of them except for topaz, ruby, saphire, and diamond. I’ll send a couple 1000 kc coins in return! :-)

LambTyler

Hey HK, I sent the first three, and I will send the rest tomorrow/today by the time this goes through. LT

hklover628

Thanks you Bubblon! Your so awesome ;) I no longer need the rug, wallpaper and flooring.

cuddlyfur1

Choose one of those items and I will send it to you :)

hklover628

Can you send me one of those pretty in the city Panel paintings?? :D That would be awesome! Thanks -hklover628

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.