CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KagamineAPnucka 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

cookiebunny77 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:36 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:08 PM
      Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,
      JEWELS

I have the cuddly koala pj’s if you’d like! :D

I like! What are you looking for them? PLMK thanks,

JEWELS

natalier1210

JEWELS

I’m pretty much just looking for any rare or exclusive items. I’ll give you whatever you want. When do you want to do the trade? Let’s set a time we can both be on and in the Trading Room. Let me know!

JEWELS

I have the cuddly koala pj’s if you’d like! :D

I need 2 things right now the

Panoramic City Window
      SIG Zebra Piano

PLMK if anyone has any.

jewels250

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.