CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KagamineAPnucka 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,

JEWELS

natalier1210

BubblesFR wrote on 2012-05-07 at 07:36 PM

trad with me!? I got couches,chairs,And cool things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, I’ll trade. What do you want?

supper2002

Well do you have any persian theme??

BubblesFR

trad with me!? I got couches,chairs,And cool things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

natalier1210

I will trade for almost anything, but here are some things I’d like:
      -Superbeds
      -Exclusive items
      -Rare items
      Those are only a few things, I’ll trade for many other things. I just wanted to give a general idea of what I am looking for. Let me know!

natalier1210

supper2002 wrote on 2012-05-06 at 05:49 PM

I’m looking for relly fancy things i am trading some rare clothes and some old holiday items mabey you can make a list of items to chose

And I have many holiday items, from food to clothes to decorations to furniture. Let me know!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.