CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KagamineAPnucka 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

tripulonic wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:45 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:08 PM
      Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,
      JEWELS

Hey Jewels, I was wondering if you still had the Shell Racer for trade. If you do PLMK if you like anything on the forum “Turtle PSI needed!!!”, my lists should be near the top.
      PLMK Thanks!!
      :D Tripulonic

IT’S STILL FOR TRADE. OFFER?

who has a varsity jacket?

hmm, any offers for thease PSI? red wolf swing, sly slide, black african rhinocerous set,
      spot of tea slide, wild BBQ, icy artic organ, burrowing cliffside slide, cream soda sprinkler, black and chrome paw stove, love pond, strawberry jammin’ jukbebox, and molten lava bed. PLMKSNOL.

adama123

Jewels did you say on a different forum that you wanted to do your two gem psi for my spins? Or do you have shuts? LMK

tripulonic

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:08 PM

JEWELS

Hey Jewels, I was wondering if you still had the Shell Racer for trade. If you do PLMK if you like anything on the forum “Turtle PSI needed!!!”, my lists should be near the top.
      PLMK Thanks!!
      :D Tripulonic

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.