CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KagamineAPnucka 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

natalier1210 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:39 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:08 PM
      Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,
      JEWELS

I’m pretty much just looking for any rare or exclusive items. I’ll give you whatever you want. When do you want to do the trade? Let’s set a time we can both be on and in the Trading Room. Let me know!

How about 8:30 kinz time? Reg KC blue. Sound good? Friend me, my UN is lunoch1

JEWELS

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 07:46 PM

stlouiscardinal4life wrote on 2012-05-03 at 07:25 PM
      who has a varsity jacket?

Oh Gosh! I totally forgot about that! If you’d like I can send it to you as a gift since I have a few. You can post your UN or friend me right now at lunoch2 Sorry again
      JEWELS

sure its stlouiscardinal4life but ill send something back that way its fair

Hey, does anyone have the Shamrockin’ Guitar, Shamrockin’ Shirt, Shamrockin’ Juke Box, Shamrockin’ Microphone, the Hopping Drum Set or the Country Sensation Stage? Please let me know!

jewels250

stlouiscardinal4life wrote on 2012-05-03 at 07:25 PM

who has a varsity jacket?

Oh Gosh! I totally forgot about that! If you’d like I can send it to you as a gift since I have a few. You can post your UN or friend me right now at lunoch2 Sorry again

JEWELS

jewels250

adama123 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 07:02 PM

Jewels did you say on a different forum that you wanted to do your two gem psi for my spins? Or do you have shuts? LMK

YES I’LL TRADE THOSE 2 GEM PSI’S FOR THE SPINS. i NOW HAVE THE EMERALD T.V IF YOU WOULD LIKE THAT ONE INSTEAD OF ONE OF THE OTHERS. DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT SHUTS? I HAVE SOME IF YOU DO. I DON’T NEED ANY THOUGH SINCE I HAVE LIKE 4 PAIRS. LMK THANKS,

JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.