CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KagamineAPnucka 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,

JEWELS

jewels250

DOES ANYONE HAVE BACKYARD BUBBLE BLOWER?

ADAM, DID U STILL WANT TO TRADE? LMK THANKS,

JEWELS

jewels250

natalier1210 wrote on 2012-05-06 at 01:36 PM

Also, does anybody want to trade for any of my stuff? I’m the one who created this forum!

Could you make a list of your stuff for trade?

natalier1210

Also, does anybody want to trade for any of my stuff? I’m the one who created this forum!

natalier1210

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 08:01 PM

natalier1210 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:39 PM

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-03 at 06:08 PM
      Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,
      JEWELS

I’m pretty much just looking for any rare or exclusive items. I’ll give you whatever you want. When do you want to do the trade? Let’s set a time we can both be on and in the Trading Room. Let me know!

How about 8:30 kinz time? Reg KC blue. Sound good? Friend me, my UN is lunoch1
      JEWELS

Ok…. what day? And at night or in the morning? Let me know.

Addielc

I really really want a ride like the river raft ride or the roller coaster or any thing like rides! I have eStore and PSI and Signature PSI! Reply to this and post when to meet in the trading room wich number trading room and what you want from me and what you have for me!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.