CALLING ALL TRADERS!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING ALL TRADERS!

This topic contains 63 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KagamineAPnucka 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jewels250

Hi! I have over 200 Psi’s and tons of Sigs for trade. Lots of Promos and some rare clothes. All the rare themes, all exclusives all off the trading card furniture from all 3 sets + all the posters. I’m sure we can find something to trade LOL!!! Do you know what you are looking for? I’m looking for rare clothes, rare windows, spins and Fluffington’s armchairs, clothing Psi’s and this month’s new Psi’s. Thanks,

JEWELS

natalier1210

jewels250 wrote on 2012-05-06 at 02:26 PM

natalier1210 wrote on 2012-05-06 at 01:36 PM
      Also, does anybody want to trade for any of my stuff? I’m the one who created this forum!

Could you make a list of your stuff for trade?

Sure. I have:
      - Lots of clothes, some rare
      -TONS of regular food
      -Many prized/rare recipes
      -Furniture, some rare
      - Garden items
      -Valuable coupons
      -Other rare items
      -A Wacky hot air balloon that is valuable
      -200 + other cool items
      Let me know, thanks.
      P.S. I have a few exclusive items, I’ll trade if you have exclusive items that I like, too.

supper2002

I’m looking for stuff like chandelir fancy anything.But nothing too pricy to trade

natalier1210

supper2002 wrote on 2012-05-06 at 05:49 PM

I’m looking for relly fancy things i am trading some rare clothes and some old holiday items mabey you can make a list of items to chose

I’ll trade. What fancy items do you want? I’ve got tons of rare clothes and furniture. Also, many prized recipes, and over 300 other things to choose from. You are sure to find something you like from me.
      P.S. I also have a Wacky hot air balloon that is worth a lot. Let me know, thanks.

jewels250

supper2002 wrote on 2012-05-06 at 05:49 PM

I’m looking for relly fancy things i am trading some rare clothes and some old holiday items mabey you can make a list of items to chose

Do you have that big round red and green Christmas rug? What kind of “fancy” items are you looking for? Like the Masterful Wardrobe, Imperial dining table, Signature dining table Signature drapes…Anyway, LMK Thanks

JEWELS

supper2002

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.