Calling all traders!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Calling all traders!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

nuttywebkinz

countrysingersrule

First off, I agree, country singers do RULE!!!! Who is your fav? I have like 30 fav singers LOL Kenny chesney, tim mcgraw faith hill, sugar land, garth, alan jackson the band perry, gosh I could go on and on and on lol

What I wanted to tell you ( and I dont know, I may have to repost tomorrow cuz its after midnight but I think it just means that after midnight it takes longer not that it wont post but I am not sure at all) is that the lollipop seeds are unfortunately NOT tradeable cuz they are estore ….I grow the lollipop seeds ( even before the gazebo thingy) though and would be happy to send you some lollipops if you like :)………nothing at all would be needed in return either :)

NW

nuttywebkinz wrote on 2012-06-01 at 12:27 AM

countrysingersrule
      First off, I agree, country singers do RULE!!!!
      What I wanted to tell you is that the lollipop seeds are unfortunately NOT tradeable cuz they are estore ….I grow the lollipop seeds ( even before the gazebo thingy) though and would be happy to send you some lollipops if you like :)………nothing at all would be needed in return either :)
      NW

Nuttywebkinz,
      Please friend me on webkinz.
      My User Name Is : countrysingersrule

gympuppy

is this the forum?

rosem

My experience is that you cannot post or trade the lollipop seeds. This is true of many items won in challenges. I tried to send my seeds to another family member and it said it could not be done. Maybe others have had different experience.

Becky71W

Those are an eStore item and are not able to trade. Sorry to give you bad news.

nuttywebkinz

countrysingersrule

First off, I agree, country singers do RULE!!!! Who is your fav? I have like 30 fav singers LOL Kenny chesney, tim mcgraw faith hill, sugar land, garth, alan jackson the band perry, gosh I could go on and on and on lol

What I wanted to tell you ( and I dont know, I may have to repost tomorrow cuz its after midnight but I think it just means that after midnight it takes longer not that it wont post but I am not sure at all) is that the lollipop seeds are unfortunately NOT tradeable cuz they are estore ….I grow the lollipop seeds ( even before the gazebo thingy) though and would be happy to send you some lollipops if you like :)………nothing at all would be needed in return either :)

NW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.