Calling Traders!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Calling Traders!!!!

This topic contains 62 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  iamawebkinzmom2 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

skydude

Do you need sweet tooth couch? I also have wacky for trade. Here is a list of stuff u might need; blue lava lamp, shuts, year one trophy and picture, and polar gummy psi.

thankz, skydude

skydude

hmm, i need director chair and i could add a ton. list what you have!

Thankz, skydude

snowy527

LoveWebkinz4Life wrote on 2012-07-04 at 03:28 PM

Hi, I’m looking for these items: Retired Green Swim Top, Cat Feet, Swirl Tiara, Sailor Belt, and other priceless. Things I have for trade: Rockerz Cow dress and shoes, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Rockerz Backstage Pass items, eStore Mellow Marsh, new PSI, Kinzstyle, and more! Post if you have what I need, or want to offer for what I have! Thanks!

i like your Nafaria’s purple slpiiers (slips). I have many clothes to trade.

snowy527

skydude wrote on 2012-07-04 at 03:53 PM

Do you need sweet tooth couch? I also have wacky for trade. Here is a list of stuff u might need; blue lava lamp, shuts, year one trophy and picture, and polar gummy psi.
      thankz, skydude

l like your shuts and polar gummy psi. What do you want?

LoveWebkinz4Life wrote on 2012-07-04 at 03:28 PM

Hi, I’m looking for these items: Retired Green Swim Top, Cat Feet, Swirl Tiara, Sailor Belt, and other priceless. Things I have for trade: Rockerz Cow dress and shoes, Nafaria’s Purple Slippers, Rockerz Backstage Pass items, eStore Mellow Marsh, new PSI, Kinzstyle, and more! Post if you have what I need, or want to offer for what I have! Thanks!

Hello I have swim top, Swirl tiara, and other priceless. So you have red polka dot dress, and priceless. Please respond :)

skydude

thankz, skydude

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.