CALLING TRADERS! TRADING CENTER!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CALLING TRADERS! TRADING CENTER!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  nutty_buddy 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

hi there heres what i have for trade!

E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, spring melody harp, fire sign carousel, aquatranium,
    SIGNATURE PSI: cats meow garden, sly slide, jungle gym glider, sunny savnnah oasis,
    icy artic organ, (X2) and possibly more? PLMKSNOL

nutty_buddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-12-02 at 12:40 PM

nutty, cruisingal, aqua, and wackywebber, (or AIN)
      please come meet me on page 136 on the forum called KINZCHAT WEBKINZ! please.
      i have something very important to discuss there with you all! thanks, bye!

FV

I can\’t find the forum, would you like to try and meet in the clubhouse or here instead? Is there something you\’re looking for\’? PLMK :)

NB

nutty, cruisingal, aqua, and wackywebber, (or AIN)
      please come meet me on page 136 on the forum called KINZCHAT WEBKINZ! please.
      i have something very important to discuss there with you all! thanks, bye!

amberthepatchypuppy wrote on 2012-12-01 at 11:19 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-12-01 at 08:34 PM
      E-STORE PSI: diamond piano, spring melody harp, fire sign carousel, aquatranium,
      SIGNATURE PSI: cats meow garden, sly slide, jungle gym glider, sunny savnnah oasis,

I need any estore psi I can get my hands on…. Trade me on webkinz, my user is spg85123 usually in KinzChatPlus in light blue trading room every day… I have a bunch to offer! Tnx ;)

hey sorry i don’t trade like that. please tell me which one you want,
      and what things you have for trade. i’m looking for promo and pianos. but i also look for signature/
      e-store PSI too. PLMKSNOL

cupcakequeen1313 wrote on 2012-12-01 at 10:59 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-12-01 at 08:34 PM

Hey Fudgey, what would you like for your Aquatarium?

hi there! well, the things i look for the most are promo or
      pianos. but also signature/e-store PSI i look for those too. PLMKSNOL if you
      have theas!

kinzguy23

GUINEAPIGIRL2: I may have the silver menorah, and would be interested in the blue dragster. I will post here when i get a chance to look for the menorah this afternoon.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.