CANNOT OPEN GIFT BOXES

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives CANNOT OPEN GIFT BOXES

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  catladyinpajamas 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

AUSTAS

I HAVE TWO GIFT BOXES THAT CANNOT OPEN……………………..

ChildOfGod

THATS WEIRD! IT HASNT HAPPENED TO ME. I HOPE IT WONT!!!

netge

I still have my Christmas Mouse gift box, which I thought was going to be changed into a train in January. Does anyone know when that will happen?

chrissyranch

I have had this problem too. It glitches me out of my room. I have a christmas mouse gift box from long ago, it is in my doc but will never open, just keeps kicking me out. And the christmas box from this year said it would be in my doc, but wasn’t. Ganz was nice and sent me my pink rocking horse that I asked Santakinz for but I never got the gift box or the other items in it. Bummed. Good luck to you too. If you figure out how to fix the problem, please let me know. Thanks, chrissysranch

True2MyWord1

Try what @5LeighAnne5 said and if not, make sure that they are supposed to go to you. There have been a lot of complaints that member are getting gift boxes that they shouldn’t have. I will tell GANZ if you want as well! Thanks and hope this helps

kitty3119

I have a Twany pup gift box that i have had for a while! How do you get rid of them?!?!??! Me and my sister have been stuck with them for a year or so now.

daisiesrus

Yeah, I have the same gift in my dock for almost a year or something. I can’t sell it or trade it or anything! It just takes up space! :(

5LeighAnne5

You have to click and drag your gift boxes to your room. Then, you see what is inside! I hope I helped.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.