Cash Cow & Cash Cow 2

Home Forums The Arcade Cash Cow & Cash Cow 2

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I like both Cash Cow and Cash Cash 2. But I came here to play on the Arcade in the Forums. Totally disappointed!! I liked the games we could play, and now it seems they’re gone. Everything seems to be talk, talk, talk…What happened to just having fun playing games in the Arcade in Webkinz News? We made extra money to buy gifts from the Forum. We could play without the feeling of competing!!! I’m sad.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

The Arcade is still here. Look at the menu bar at the top right — it’s the last graphical button on the right.

Pokekinz

I remember when I got my trophy. Yep, it’s still in my Trophy Room. Wait, you’re Fracktail. Hullo, Fracktail! I love Cash Cow. I like it almost as much as Goober’s Lab. I have the Goober’s Lab trophy, too. I was so excited when I got it. It’s probably one of the coolest Arcade trophies; with the animated atom. It’s all futuristic-y and stuff! YAY! AND SIENCE-Y! Are you impressed by my wide vocabulary consisting of completely real words? Yeah, probably not.

Fracktail

How is it that every time we reply to someone it turns out to be the other one of us?! That is weird. XD And I WANT A SCIENCE-Y TROPHY TOO!!! (Also Goober. I really like Goober. Is this healthy???) But yeah, as much as I love Goober’s Lab, I just can’t get past level 11 without running out of moves. How do I do things???? I don’t know. But what I do know is that what are you talking about, science-y is totally a real word. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. They’re just jealous of your goodest word list.

Pokekinz

YES!!! LET THE WHOLE WORLD SEE MY AMAZING WORDINESS!!! IT IS THE BESTIEST MOST AWESOMEST THING OF AWESOMENESS!!! Anyway, I got past level eleven mostly because of dumb luck. Otherwise I don’t think I would’ve ever gotten the trophy. HURRAY FOR LUCKY DUMBNESS!!!!

Fracktail

YES, YOUR WORDINESS IS FULL OF WIN. LIKE A PIE MADE OF WOW. (woah Bowser’s Inside Story reference) And I just found out that you don’t need to complete all the levels to get the trophy, you just have to use a five-in-a-row atom and you may or may not get the trophy. I HAVE A CHANCE. A very slim chance, but it’s better than a very not-there chance.

Pokekinz

LOL. I love Fawful with Midbus! XD Those two are such weirdos. But I will always love Bowser. I really liked his character in Bowser’s Inside Story. Before that it didn’t really seem like he had much of a character. And Luigi OH MY GOODNESS!!! He was funny. I must’ve played that game like ten times over. And it’s funny every time. I’m pretty sure I got the Goober’s Lab trophy after level 11. I think your chances increase after each level, but I’m not sure. I just remember I kept getting a bunch of five-in-a-rows. I think the game glitched once and I got six in a row. Or maybe that happened on Goober’s Atomicolicious…. Or maybe I’m thinking of something else. I just remember for some reason three matching atoms fell somewhere and I got six in a row.

Fracktail

Six in a row?! That’s just weird (and awesome). What kind of atom did that make? XD And yeah, I’m thinking that the chances increase the farther you are in the game, but I read somewhere it was completely randomized, so I don’t know. Heck, I got my Cash Cow trophy on level 2! And Fawful is amazing oh my gosh. I HAVE CHORTLES!!! Although frankly, all the Mario RPGs have their share of awesome characters and humor.

Pokekinz

It made a normal five-in-a-row bounus. I can’t remember which. One of my favorite things about Fawful is the weird food similes. “And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!” LOL. Apparently Fawful is also from a few other games. Now I want those games!!! AAAGGGHH!!! And I don’t know what RPG means. I really feel like I should know that….. Random Player Gain… Really Perfect Guys….. Oh! Role Playing Game!! DUH!

Fracktail

That’s weird. I’ve always wanted to make a six-in-a-row bonus, but the mere notion was impossible…elusive, even, okay, I’m nuts. And a lot of Mario characters like similes, now that you mention it. Fawful, Dimentio…okay, it’s just them. But still. And I want those games too!!! Problem is, I had the opportunity to get them once! For example, when I was a small dorky kid with a DS, I was offered the option to play Gameboy games. Being the idiot I was, I said no because “why would I want those games when I have DS games” (because for some reason I thought that the Gameboy slot was just a different way to play the same games). That was my first big mistake. Then later, my mom wanted to know if I wanted to get Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door, but I said no for some weird reason (again, I was young and not too bright)! Although since we didn’t have a GameCube, I guess it wouldn’t have mattered. BUT STILL. What I would do to go back in time.

Comments are closed.