~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

Okay rockerz girl SO sorry for the delay I am mostly VERY fast did you see the room I made for your lion? Or did the change this forum before that. The only reason I have not gotten to your stuff would be that the new newz is well NEW! So I am trying to figure it all out well here it goes! OK so I believe that the middle of the room should have the tables ans the mad hatter tea chairs! Then the unbirthday party chairs at each head. Now put the ace of hearts divider behind the table and chairs middle with the bed a space behind that or up by it would work too! now put the rose bushes a space away from each side of the bed! Scatter the flowers all around to look like a garden I really hope you like it and please come again! Also SO sorry for the wait!

rockergirl40

Is fine and I love the room! Did u already send me a request because I just got a new pet and need u to do the room! It is large, no budget, u must include the signature majestic dog mansion bed psi in there with 2 garnet gemstone lamps thanks!

rockergirl40

if i really like the lay out, i will come to u for all my rooms and i am working on a office…. friend me and check it out! my user is rockergirl406 PLEASE TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE READING THIS, DO NO ADD ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT thank u

Okay rockerz girl I will have it soon I typed it in but it was not working if you see this please give me a list of the peices you have and how many!

rockergirl40

i have the mad hatter tea table, 6 mad hatter chairs, 2 unbirthday party chairs, queen of hearts bed, ace of clubs divider, 2 taste me tables, the wallpaper and flooring and 2 rose bushes, one angry flower and on happy flower thanks

vick100

Hi! would you tell me how to get a simple but elegant room for my pet? thx! just contact me and let me know

Vick100 well this is a awesomely amazing question I just type in what you need for your room and you go to the w-shop to buy it. So LMK your budget ,room size, colors, any items you want to use, type of room and gender of the pet its for. So thanks and please ask me for a room! ~THANKS!

rockergirl40

i need a layout of a mad hatter room theme and i have ALL the pieces, so i just do not know how to set it up. Thanks!!

rockergirl40

HI! I asked for a room earlier. Anyways, i still need that lay out for the mad hatter room theme.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.