~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

Thanks for letting me take this test! ANd if you don’t want to hire me, that’s fine i won’t get mad! Ok so we will start with:
      1 beach house flooring (250)d
      1 studio loft wallpaper(2500 e-points)
      1 Mahogany low bed(1100)
      1 brushed steel fridge (1100)
      3 granite and steel counters (250 each)
      1 stylish elemnts stove (970)
      1 Chrome blender (175)
      2 lime corinthian loungers (500 each)
      2 wicker chairs (125 each)
      1 weathered wood coffee table (440)
      3 white wood stools (200 each)
      1 studio room divider (410)
      1 LED entertainment unit (900)
      2 cubic contour cabinets (550 each)
      1 weathered wood dresser (450)
      How to set it up: In the top corner put the psi and the bed horizontally and then put the studio divider beside the bed. Beside the divider arrange the tv and the chairs and table. I would put the two green chairs faceing the tv with the blue table infront of it.
      Then on either side of the table put the wicker chairs. Down from the table and chairs is the kitchen. Arrange it like this: fridge, stove, counter, counter, counter. On the back of each counter put the stools. And then put the blender on a counter. To the right of the kitchen put the dresser with a cubic cabinet on either side.
      And your final total is….9495 and 2500 e-points! I hope you like it!

Thanks for letting me take the test I will try to do it tonight or tomorrow!!!! -tyedyeducktape2

tyedyeducktape! Okay that would be great if you pass this test you have 5,000 estore points (to keep tests fun) 20,000 kinz cash and I would like you to design a room for the opal owl using its PSI and its colors I want a all purpose room! Living, Small Snack type area and bedroom area well have a good time and on your test its a large room.

Thanks for letting me take this test! Ok so we will start with:
        1 beach house flooring (250)d
        1 studio loft wallpaper(2500 e-points)
        1 Mahogany low bed(1100)
        1 brushed steel fridge (1100)
        3 granite and steel counters (250 each)
        1 stylish elemnts stove (970)
        1 Chrome blender (175)
        2 lime corinthian loungers (500 each)
        2 wicker chairs (125 each)
        1 weathered wood coffee table (440)
        3 white wood stools (200 each)
        1 studio room divider (410)
        1 LED entertainment unit (900)
        2 cubic contour cabinets (550 each)
        1 weathered wood dresser (450)
        How to set it up: In the top corner put the psi and the bed horizontally and then put the studio divider beside the bed. Beside the divider arrange the tv and the chairs and table. I would put the two green chairs faceing the tv with the blue table infront of it. Then on either side of the table put the wicker chairs. Down from the table and chairs is the kitchen. Arrange it like this: fridge, stove, counter, counter, counter. On the back of each counter put the stools. And then put the blender on a counter. To the right of the kitchen out the dresser with a storage unit on either side.
        And your final total is….9495 and 2500 e-points! I hope you like it!

Hey designergirl101!!! I hear you are looking for help and I would love to help!!! Lmk if you would like the help or if there is some kinda test I need to do! -tyedyeducktape2

Boston Terriers Rule I will be working for you sometime but I am in the process of trying to hire help I am SO busy with room orders. So until I can hire some decent help I will not be able to work for you I will try to make it quick!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.