~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

Hey I need a room for my brown dog who is a girl. there is no budget, i would like a medium or large room, and plz add a small amount of brown into the design. I am a deluxe member, so I can get stuff from the deluxe themes if you think I should. Thx!! also to everyone, plz don’t add me without asking me first thx!!

Oh my goodness I have been so busy but I promise you guys I will start to make more time for my designs! I am SO sorry!

Okay tyedyeducktape2 let me know if you still want the job and if you do I will ready another test. Because you really did make the room based around the owl and its PSI this time I will be more specific. Okay so I need (in this scenario not really) a room for a Webkinz hmm. lets do a Canary include and base the room around the pet and its PSI. I also require a large non treetop room for a bedroom with a living and bedroom and maybe a small snack area (not a full blown kitchen like the last test). Your budget 6,000 kinzcash! I know small budget but don’t worry if you pass this test there is a test with a 2,000 kinzcash budget in store! Okay so ya I may be tough but I am strict that only the best designers work at my forum!

Hey designergirl101!!!! So sorry to tell you this, but I just don’t think I have enough time to commited to it. Hope you understand, -tyedyeducktape2

Okay so sorry for the wait hlhf5 but I know you won’t mind because you seemed really nice! and because you seemed so nice I sorta yes I admit mixed up your color scheme. I thought I would do what I would do if it were my pet and did it! Okay so maybe I should of asked but its promise you will enjoy it! Okay so use magenta wall paint, Creative Studio Flooring, Rock Star or Pop star bed (either would look good so I will let you pick depending on what kind of music you think your dog would sing, Music Note Wall Charms, 2 Music Note Chairs. (VERY CLOSE TO YOUR BUDGET BUT I THOUGHT A COFFEE TABLE WOULD GO OVER SO…… I WILL GIVE YOU IT FOR FREE! The Guitar coffee table! Okay well your dogs PSI will look Great in this room and for the items you get to pick I would use that back and pink shoe or roller skate piano(just a idea) So this room is SO pretty if I ever get a dog like yours I will have to make it very similar. It is SO nice! Okay and if you need and layout or a redo let me know! Oh and when you reply add me I am boxcarchild and I will gift you that coffee table! Thanks and please come again!

Okay hlhf5 Your room is not posting for some reason so I will try again. I wanted to add some red and purple to the mix, I hope that is okay with you. I just figured if it was my dogs room I would probably make it this way and decided I thought you would be sure to enjoy the combo as well. I thought the Creative Studio Flooring would look great! Along with the Magenta Wall Paint and either the Rock Star or Pop Star Bed. (I could not decide so I thought I would let you pick) Okay so some music note wall charms would look amazing as well, and would match great with 2 music note chairs! So that uses up your budget but I really wanted to add a music Guitar Coffee table so if you want I can give it to you but it is only a little more so by now I think you could afford it. You pets item will look great in this room and I know it probably was not what you were expecting but I think it is a welcome surprise. Also I noted that you said you did not know what other items your pet will come with but it will come with a outfit as well as a rockers back stage pass and VIP pass. With those you can pick which items you want. I would pick the piano that looks kind of like a shoe or roller skate because I would be great in your room. Any of the other items would look good as well. Well I hope you enjoy your room and I am really sorry about the wait! If you need a layout or a redo or any other rooms just let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.