~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

bugaboo832

Hi designergirl101! I was wondering if you would like an organizer to organize your orders. If you are, I would really like to do it! Please reply back soon!

Sure that would be great! I don’t have any now, but when I do you can for sure help with that! Thanks this is will be great! You could also do that at lovely design that you will love if you want. They are both mine, in a way you could be like a secretary.

bugaboo832

Okay I can do that!

Thanks! Could you make the list now, IDK if any rooms need done!

hello! I need a new room for my sig. beagle :) My account is expired, so i am limited to some items. His name is Puddles, and he’s a boy. My budget is 2000 kc. Thank you :) Also, my username is dumdumgirl (lol)

Okay, sorry for the wait! I will get that now!

Okay here you are, sorry for the wait. Prairie Wood Bed, Antique Carved Wood Desk, Country Home Dinging Chair, Light Pine Wood Floor, Brown Wall Paint and Tangerine Sofa. Here is the section of the room that went over budget and I will cover if you do not want too, Tangerine Coffee Table, Wheat Fields Window and Sunflowers! Okay so that is it and your total, if you decide to pay for it all yourself is 2,610. If not I think it 1,800 and something. Let me know what you decide, I hope you have had a good first experience with are Studio and chose to come back again in the future. Again we apologize for the wait and for the budget mishap. Have a great day and wonderful room!

LuvWebkinzForeverGirl Your room is done!

Okay luvwebkinzforevergirl here is your dorm. I had no idea what to do with this since I was not informed of anything really, other than that this room would in fact be a dorm. So hence, I have decided since not provided with any information the gave me any hint inside the personalities of this or even these pet\pets, that this room with be a modern day dorm room. This is a hard order to fill since this does have to look good, and as far as I know most dorms now do not. They are mostly made up of everybody’s hand me downs and to be honest not quite fashion forward. So I have decided that this will be matching and comprise of sleeping quarters for 2 pets. It would be wise to use a medium room, it may be a little crammed but I think that would help it to feel more like and dorm, and plus a large room would be much to big! So without further ado here is your “dorm”, Classroom Clock, Teachers Desk, Teachers Chair, Beach House Wallpaper, Classroom Carpet, 2 Blue Striped Beds, Sky Vision, Cloudy Day Dresser, Blue Skies Counter With Drawers, Blue Skies Kitchen Sink, Beach Cooler Fridge and a Basic Sliding Window. I believe that this will be a fairly cheap room, as none of the items are very kinzcash consuming. If you want it to look even more dorm like try ideas like posters on the wall and books on the floors. If you want to add some side tables the blue striped theme would work and if you happened upon any blue striped chairs in the Floaty, Clicky advent you can use a chair as a substitute for a Teachers Chair. I hope you enjoy the room, even tough I did not not personalize it to any taste. If anything I went beachey cool, so if you want it more themey add some beach items! Thanks and please if you ever need anything else let me know!

rockergirl40

hey designer girlie hows it going? i have tried posting this about six times. and i dont think its working. though if it does end up working, sorry for spamming the forum. lol. any ways the rooms i need done are: 1.my spare room, the one you said way back when we should make into a crazy party dance type living room(with the go-go-googles wallpaper) I will give you the rest later. No budget. No specific gender. Thanks girlie.

Okay sorry for the wait! I hope I see you at the clubhouse sometime its been 4ever! This room is amazing, I am speechless at how great it turned out, you may also be speechless at the cost, 8,163 kinzcash! The room you get for it is amazing however! I know you are probably like ya it better be! So without further ado here is Go-Go-Google’s Dance Club! I want to divide the room into 3 sections, the first section will take up the upper half of the rooms. I want to use 2 of the Pink and White Swirl Rugs as a invisible divider that says this is the lounge area. I would use the Fabulous Fuchsia Sofa and 2 Of the Arm Chairs, along with a mega modern coffee table and 2 of the Pink Top Side Tables. The lower right hand corner will be a chic dining area, position 2 white silk sofas in the right hand corner almost like a L shaped booth only with a space in between each section, then use 2 Brushed Metal Dining Tables and 4 Oh the brushed metal dining chairs, to go on the sides of the table not taking up by the “booth”. For the Walled Left Hand Corner (if I remember the rooms layout right, if not its not big deal just flip the sides ) use 4 of the Granite and Steel Counters Which have a edgy rock and roll vibe, as a counter or buffet table. Then a island using the mega modern drink bar can go in front with 2 mega modern stools. Okay, so that is it! I really, really like this room and I hope you do too. Accessories with any of these following items you may come across, Vintage Glam Wall Lighting, Go-Go-Googles Wall Poster (from the pet of the month video) and drinks like the lemonade from the log out carnival, books and flowers are great too. I hope you like the room as much as me. Oh!, and if you have the jute box and mic. from the challenge use those too! Cant wait for feedback!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.