~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

smsmo

Hi I dont know if I commented already but I would like a room. Room Size is large, I will use it for all of my pets, any budget, room will be inside but look like its outside. wall and floor not picked, please green floor and blue walls. thanks!

Yes you did, only at my other design forum and if I am correct it already finished! Then you said that you wanted you use the spring wall and floor but they do have a grass floor, from kinzvile park, that maybe you could trade for it someday. Okay SO, “LOVELY DESIGN THAT YOU WILL LOVE”, go there to find your room.

pigsrock9876

Hi I’m pigsrock I think I asked for a room from you a while back, and I found your forum today when I was looking for someone to make me a room. I need a Christmas kitchen. It is in a medium room, and I have 3000 kinz cash to spend on it. I have a blue frost Christmas tree, a classic Christmas tree, a colorful holiday candle, a kinzville ginger bread house, a holiday ornament basket, a curio shop festive gingerbread house, a santakinz carousal, poinsettia candles, a festive place setting, a winter wreath, a wish factory gingerbread house, a festive feast place setting, 6 ice skate wreaths, 2 holiday place settings, and a glittering gem Christmas tree all of which can be used in the room. thanks so much if there is anything you want in payment let me know!!!

No way would I take anything is payment! And yes I think you may have been here or Casually Elegant Design Studio a while back. I will get that within the week hopefully and I will try my best not to go out of budget!

Okay pigsrock9876, I have your room ready and waiting. One thing I would like to make clear though is all the items I listed will not fit into your tight budget, so I have decided to let you chose which items and furniture were most important to you. I would advise you the Antique Ice Box, (I understand this is deluxe so I don’t know if you can purchase it or not) for the stove I was thinking how perfect the ginger cat PSI would be, but if you do not have it\can not trade for it I would advise the Antique Iron Stove, but I do feel as though the ginger cat stove would add to the Christmas spirit a little , with the baking and all. I have decided not to make this so much of a Christmas Kitchen, as a Kitchen Decorated for Christmas. I feel as though it would almost take way from the Christmas spirit to do it any other way. Christmas time here we do not paint the walls of our kitchen red, by all means! I am highly doubting you do either, so I feel as though this will be real Christmas, baking decorating, the real Christmas you do at home. So use the Dance Studio Flooring and the Cafe’ Playset Wallpaper, these will add cozy warmth, so I guess a little pinch of Christmas, without being Christmas! For the Rest of the kitchen use Tangerine Counts, two of them, just some extra space to set your ginger bread houses on! Then Use your Classic (the big) Christmas Tree in one corner. So now for the eating areas, I would like to do one as almost a sitting area in one walled non cornered wall, the kitchen should go there.(in that corner) Okay so if you have the signature fireplace that would be perfect, but any or no fireplace would work too. So use the Beautiful Brown Mosaic Table, (you can set a Christmas Candle or little centerpiece there) and two Rockin’ Red Loungers as chairs. (you can use this as cozy extra seating or just for a nice chat or a good book.) Now for formal gatherings use the Polished Oak Table and 4 Elegant White dining chairs! (you can use your 2 holiday Place Settings there!) This also reminds me, the polished oak table goes great with the culinary cat counter PSI if you have it, maybe you could squeeze it into the kitchen area! That is about it, of course you can ALWAYS squeeze in more Christmas, so if you have a window or painting that might look great behind the tree, or a rug with a snowflake but like i said before I am giving you lots of options and ideas! I hope you like the room and am sorry I did not get to it more timely. But I really love the room and hope you do too! If you need anything else LMK!

bugaboo832

I an on a fair bit! My computer is broken so I can only go on on my iPod right now, so I can’t design :( but I can still organize!

bugaboo832

I am on a fair bit! My computer is broken so I can only go on on my iPod right now, so I can’t design :( but I can still organize! Oh and I am totally enjoying it!

bugaboo832

There isn’t any rooms to be done! :)

bugaboo832

Nope, no rooms to be done:)

Okay, I hope there are some soon. I am sure this is quite the shock, compared to working at Garnet! I know you guys always have such a long list! :Plus like, so many pets want your room, pretty cool :) But this is different, sometimes sadly :( But ya, totally I have a blast! And am pretty quick if I may say so myself! So not really as much to keep up on! Anyway, I hope you are enjoying it, if you are not LMK and I can totally get somebody else. But you seem to be on allot and on top of things! So I hope not, but you will not offend me if are like OMW (oh my word) I am SO bored!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.