~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

madelinea1

Hi designeergirl101! It’s madelinea1! I love your designs and I would like to see what you do. Can you give me a living room? Size medium, please. I’d like to go with blues, grays, and whites. My budget? It really doesn’t matter how much kinzcash it costs… probably around $3,000- $4,000. Thanks so much!

Okay so today I have a light airy living room for you, in the color scheme you requested. Its total cost is 4,260, hope that’s not to much! Without further ado, Beach House Wallpaper and Flooring, White Silk Sofa, 2 wicker Chairs, Cream living room coffee table, Accordian shade Lamp, Hippo on a Half shell Painting, Shaggy White Rug 2 cream Coffee table and two city chic windows. I hope you enjoy, I think it would be super cute!

celia606

Hi designergirl! In the spirit of Halloween, I’m trying to design a room with a haunted mansion feel to it – you know, like those dark, old-fashioned houses that you see in movies? I think I’m using the flooring from the Halloween theme, but I thought the wallpaper was too bright and blended in with the staircases, so I’ll need a darker wallpaper. Also, I want to use the Ms. Cowaline Reading Chair because it’s got the old-fashioned look that I love :) So, could you give me some suggestions and design a haunted mansion for me? This room is large and has no budget, which means you should go all out! Thanks!

Sure so, I think that the Medieval wallpaper would be amazing, with some of those haunted mansion or full moon windows. You would have to get all those thru trading though, and IDK how you feel about that. I would also add some haunted bookcases and maybe eventually a like fireplace or something. I would use a couch from the older Halloween themes like maybe the Gargoyle sofa, and the desk would be super cute too. I would then Complete it with the staircase slide and add the test tube station and like the Cauldron Stove. I hope this helps, I would also add a fancy dining table, its like a circle IDK whats its called but its at the wshop in the Halloween theme now, and maybe a eight golden mahogany chairs. I don’t like to go over fantasy\commercial with Halloween, but if you view on this is different then you for ghost chairs. I personally think this rooms sounds awesome, I have a room kind of like it, but if you don’t I can always offer a redo. If you need a layout or anything else let me know! And thanks for choosing us!

celia606

Thanks for the ideas, hope you had a fun Halloween!

Thanks you too, did you end up using any of the ideas?

celia606

Yes! We had similar ideas, like the bookcases, staircase slides, and fireplace. I didn’t even realize the staircases were slides until you mentioned it, lol

lilz1234

Sounds great if I need help I will come to you

Aw I am glad to hear it! I know this is your first post, so welcome to Webkinz Newz Forums! I really hope you do use us, if you ever need too. We are not perfect, but we are pretty darn close! I am the only designer at my two forums, and i take it VERY seriously. That’s why I have never hired, I need to make sure EVERY room is PERFECT! So please, if you ever, ever need a room let me know!

I am done with Crissy’s house now, so I am ready to start up lots more projects!

desirearh

Hi, I Need Some Tips On How To Make My Room. My Budget Is $1500. – It’s A Girl’s Room, I Need It For My Peace-Out Puppy – If You Could Give Me Some Idea’s That Would Be Awesome! ~Desiree~#Bounty-Hunter!

Okay sure, I will do that this afternoon.

Okay so, today I have 3 ideas for rooms. 2 of them are on budget (only 25 and 75 kinzcash over, I figured you would not mind), the other however is an all out room design, this means no budget at all. Option 1; Mahogany Low Bed, Purple Wall Paint, Fantasy Flooring, Funky Girl Lamp, Funky Girl Side Table and Funky Girl Toy Box. The total cost of option one is 1,575 kinzcash, like I said a bit over budget but I can eat the cost of the funky girl lamp if you want, then its right on. Option 2: Pop Star Bed, Creative Studio Wallpaper, Superstar Spotlight, Yellow Flooring Groovy and a Tambourine Chair. This option is 1525 dollars, so 25 over budget, And again I can eat the cost of the yellow flooring if needed. In both option 1 and 2, your peace puppies item, the flashing peace sign, goes above the bed. Now for the we don’t care about the cost option, which you may someday want to use, Funky Girl Wallpaper, Creative Studio Flooring, Funky Girl Stereo, Funky Girl Karaoke Machine, Vivid Violet Couch and Armchair, Shaggy Yellow Rug, (these elements comprise one half of the room the front half, in short the half with no wall) Playful Purple Chair, Pretty Pink Chair, Lovely Lemon Chair, Funky Girl Table, (this is another area I will explain in the layout) Funky Girl Room divider, Funky Girl Side Table, Funky Girl Lamp, Rock on Poster and a Pop Star Bed. Okay so the layout for this option, (since its so many items I thought you may need one) okay so, this layout will work whether there are doors or not. The living area should be on one side on the room, what I mean by this is it will occupy the front half of the room. This means it will have almost no wall, and what it does have you can put the stereo and the Karaoke Machine. Then use the rug and the couch and chair there. A couple spaces away from where you put the karaoke machine and stereo on the wall put your table with room on all sides for your chairs, and make sure to put it up against the wall. You can put your Plasma Peace Sign above the Table and Chairs. Then use a funky girl room divider, with the table, lamp, poster and bed in that area. I hope this makes sense and the cost of this is 5060 kinzcash. I hope you like these designs and come again, please LMK what you think, and if you need me to send you the floor or the Lamp add me, I’m boxcarchild. Thank you for coming to Casually Elegant Design Studio, and I hope you come again and LMK which if any of these designs you pick.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.