~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

rockergirl40

also, if there is something not in the wshop and it would look perfect in a room u are designing for me, tell me that so i can go get. i do not mind trading for stuff. I would appreciate that , and also i got my deluxe friend to send me the rugs ;)

Oh my gosh rockerz girl u r the best most easy going customer eva and by your house we have allot of the same style!!!!!!!! I will post the rest of ya rooms and I will maybe add a couple items. BTW I am deluxe so if I put any of those items in the designs I can just send them to you!!!!!!!!!!

Um… I went on your need design employees forum, and I ummmm had a question, but it might still be under awaiting moderation. But I can make you 5 rooms, and I could show you them and tell you the price, and I was wondering if I could do that instead of the tests, because I am drowned in homework and I am not sure if I have enough time to do all of the tests!

Okay rockerz girl your rooms were great and I enjoyed my visit I will do your dog mansion room later since there was allot it needed but the rest I have now. Starting with the office I gathered you are deluxe????So in your office use a white silk sofa where the green won now is everything else stays but I would add a shaggy white rug and a glass flowered side table on the rug. Now the Library A quick fix would be to move the book cases to the left and right walls stoping near the doors and leaving both sides of the back corner open then put 2 of the floating carpet couches to the back corner one on each wall then put a Large mahogany Dining table in that corner as well. Put some books on it. Now use 2 beautiful brown mosaic tables and two modern loungers on each side of the tables you can put games or something there. The cabin Bedroom Slash Family Room Do you have the tent bed from the challenge??? Well use that a shaggy white rug two stone leaf dining chairs and to store toys a stony toy box also a cave Tv thingy I will do the rest later hope you like these!!! THANK SO MUCH YOU ARE A GREAT AT DECORATING !!!!!

rockergirl40

thanks i love my rooms! and i posted to see if i could get a job on ur other forums…. thanks again (P.S i am not deluxe)

rockergirl40

also what floating couches? do u mean cloud couches?

rockergirl40

Did u see all the rooms i needed u to do for me? i know it is alot, but my top priority is my duchess’s bedroom. my second room i need done is my office (it just needs finishing touches) and my guest room is next. For the office, i just need some decor thrown in there and i dont know how to do that! second, my pets room i need the walls and floors and pretty much everything else. lol. and my guest room just start from scratch. i need it to be for boys and girls and it has to have a neutral theme. no budget for any, and i want my pets room to have a fancy look to it. thanks

Okay! I will see when I can go on!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.