~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives ~Casually Elegant Interior Design Studio~

This topic contains 215 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  webkinz244 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello and welcome to a interior design studio that specializes in design that is Elegant and yet wonderfully Casual. How is that possible you may ask? If you are wondering it would much easier for you just to order a room and find out! How do you order a room? It is simple! There are only a few small and easy steps! What is the room size? What is your style? What colors would you like to use? Any pieces you would like to add to your design? Is this a room for a boy or girl or maybe both? What kind of room is it? Lastly what budget do you have in mind? These are a few simple steps to a simply wonderful room! Thanks~

rockergirl40

ok turn it into that! I need my pets room (the fancy looking one) done soon! i want to have a party to welcome her into webkinz world!

Ok well to be honest do you have a crazy party living dance type room cause if it were me I would make it won of those but if you think those items would look good in there I would advise a wallpaper change. Which I would not want to do seeing as the wallpaper is awesome. Even though the colors match the way I always decide on if things match is not only the colors but the style of the furniture gothic (yes that is a style not only on webkinz) modern, ect. and then the time era of the style that the Doric Column. So ya that is what I would do and I know right now you are about to tell me I am overly obsessive (which is most likely true) but can I help it I am a designers kid??? I did not think so….. lol so anyway if you still want that to be the purpose of the room with the google wallpaper that is up to you but I would not only because I am overly obsessive. I used to wonder but after this reply I know for sure! I am now overly obsessive :)

What I meant about the Doric Column was that even thought it is a old style people make them new today but it is considered very old (lol). So that is what I meant by that in case you are wondering..

OK rockerz girl and here are the extras for the rest of the rooms I saw….. Ok well I loved the farm yard stage it was OK ya adorable well you could add a country rail fence but that is all I would do you should not tamper to much with a great room. Your all purpose room looked really nice so you dont need anything for in there. Oh and the sitting room was awesome it looked to me like a pink dining room thought not a sitting room but at any rate it was awesome I might add a hippo on a half shell painting however. Only because I think it might look good because that was a great room. Okay and for the living room with the go go googles wall paper could you please today ot tomorrow or sometime give me a budget for that and um any items you may want to use. Your gym was great but now trampolines can be used in side so add 2 of those. The game room was fine for now I might consider redoing it later on but I thought it was good so all the style matched so well together that if you did redo it you would have to redo it all. So it was good enough I thought for now but if you want it done let me know. I will yet your google living room and your dog House room thingy that was off to a good start a little later and maybe the game room if you want.

rockergirl40

OK i know i have swamped u with work… but when u are done with these rooms… I have another room! lolz i know its allot but i will give u the details for that later… anyhow for the gogo googles room, i need it to look girly, yet sophisticated, and i want u to include the cotton candy wardrobe and the enchanted dreams bed from the princess theme! if u think i should make this into a different kind of room, just say so! my mission is to make one kind of every single room out there! it is crazy but my friend is only 6 rooms away from it. for the game room i dont need it done, i went there on an accident srry about the confusion

Oh and rockerz girl a floating carpet sofa is from the wizard theme it is just a sofa that flys in place but the colors worked really well. Dont worry it does not move all around. THANKS

Love webkinz forever girl sure you can do that but would you mind doing just won room from the test just so I can see how you work with items that r needed and BTW you had a great idea so you can do that and just won room.

rockergirl40

i have the same situation as love webkinz forever girl, so can u give me a room to do? the other forum u put up doesn’t show up on my computer…. so anyway i am good with budgets and rooms because i manage my sisters account, and she asked me to fix her whole account, because she had like no good rooms (srry sis!). I ended up fixing a 24 room house…

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.