CAT HAT FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CAT HAT FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Looking for cat feet and scuba belt!
    </p>

peaceout1

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-26 at 11:32 AM

Sag- I would rather just trade plumpy since I traded my cat feet and one of my plumpy for pink explorer pants. I still need cat feet and I have not had any luck so I do not have the full costume anymore.
      Peace- oh we are friends! And never mind I don’t think sag does need charm. I can try to get on tomorrow. Hope to see you online!

okay, that’s good (: and i hope i see you tomorrow! at what time though? c:

adama123

Sag- I would rather just trade plumpy since I traded my cat feet and one of my plumpy for pink explorer pants. I still need cat feet and I have not had any luck so I do not have the full costume anymore.

Peace- oh we are friends! And never mind I don’t think sag does need charm. I can try to get on tomorrow. Hope to see you online!

peaceout1

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-26 at 11:15 AM

Hey sag! Do you mind if I trade peace? I am trading charm for her swirl. Is that ok? Also I think you should keep one elf hat and trade the other for which. You can find it very easy in the clubhouse. In fact, I am going to help you look for one! Ps I do not have scuba belt yet, I am looking for it.

oh… sorry, i didn’t see your post. and sure…. i’ve been looking for charm for a long time now but oh well ):

peaceout1

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-26 at 11:09 AM

Sag- awesome! If you can get me scuba belt, I will give you plumpy and I will add the cinnomon bun bed since i just got another!
      Peace- sounds good to me! Whats your username? Mine is adama123 and sure I can meet in normal. :)

my username is amma1001, i think i already have you added. what time do you want to meet? it would be best at tomorrow 2:00 am or maybe a little earlier than that. thx again! (:

adama123 wrote on 2012-07-26 at 11:09 AM

Sag- awesome! If you can get me scuba belt, I will give you plumpy and I will add the cinnomon bun bed since i just got another!
      Peace- sounds good to me! Whats your username? Mine is adama123 and sure I can meet in normal. :)

Can u actually do a costume? Or can I choose something? If I pick something that u like a lot then I guess I can add. KK?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.