CAT HAT FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CAT HAT FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Looking for cat feet and scuba belt!
    </p>

ferretfriend

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-26 at 05:34 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-07-26 at 04:32 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-07-26 at 04:18 PM

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-07-26 at 03:12 PM
      hey you guys, i just traded a signature flock watch tower psi for a polar bear psi and the shock rocking dress.. was that a good trade? How much does the dress go for? PLMK!
      ~AQUA

Oh is the dress for trade? If it is, I can offer a royal blue crown or slips. I have more too

Awe sorry Ferret :( I don’t really need those items.. do you have any estore or signature psi, or caramel apple seeds? or scuba belt? I can do army, the shock rockin dress and something else for the belt! I really need it:) LMK!
      ~AQUA

Hey, aqua! My user is bierstadt, I’ve changed to my webkinz ferret, and i’m in room two, plus.

You there?

ferretfriend

AquamarineKatsuma wrote on 2012-07-26 at 04:32 PM

hey you guys, i just traded a signature flock watch tower psi for a polar bear psi and the shock rocking dress.. was that a good trade? How much does the dress go for? PLMK!
      ~AQUA

Oh is the dress for trade? If it is, I can offer a royal blue crown or slips. I have more too

Awe sorry Ferret :( I don’t really need those items.. do you have any estore or signature psi, or caramel apple seeds? or scuba belt? I can do army, the shock rockin dress and something else for the belt! I really need it:) LMK!
      ~AQUA

Hey, aqua! My user is bierstadt, I’ve changed to my webkinz ferret, and i’m in room two, plus.

~AQUA

~AQUA

ferretfriend

~AQUA

Adama I don’t have scuba yet. I don’t know if I can still play Webkinz and do forums at the same time. My computer freezes up A LOT. And I wasn’t on for a couple of minuets because the power went out.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.