CAT HAT FOR TRADE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives CAT HAT FOR TRADE!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  ferretfriend 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Looking for cat feet and scuba belt!
    </p>

$tarryNight

I have lots of rare clothes, Stonewashed Jeans, Wireless Headset, 3D Glasses, Scarecrow Costume, and LOTS MORE! Anyone can add me @ ohmy1, but my mom has an account with lots more than me, I’ll list her clothing soon. She is ohmy64.

Stealthstorm

I have tons of rare clothing, like slips and spins!

Hi adama! Okay so you like my wacky and PSI right? Do you have this? I know you have some of it. LOL!

Cat shirt
      Cat pants
      Cat hat
      Cocoa cafe booth
      Rockerz red carpet
      And do you have any other rockerz psi other than the cat? I think u had the cat a long time ago. I should of marked the one I knew u had. Sorry. Dogzrule marks his/her priceless. Because once I was in a trade (It NEVER got completed yet. LOL!) with DR (I think that might be what they call him/her) and he/she marker the priceless that they were picky on. She/he marked it with this *. Not a period that’s next to it! That wasn;t in that marking in DR’s list LOL!

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-23 at 01:44 PM

Im not gonna give you my cat feet because if you have the cat hat you should already have it :P

What do you need for you cat feet? I need it so bad so I can get Cat Hat!! I have Emerald TV and Hula Headdress!

DQ00

hieeeeejj

Im not gonna give you my cat feet because if you have the cat hat you should already have it :P

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.