Charm For Trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Charm For Trade!!!

This topic contains 31 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  SuperWebkinz 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

thorobreed

lol i have charm to and im looking for full elf grren swim cat feet and sailor lol

adama123

TB- I know you need jingle elf but I really need charm! I can offer retired purple tee, wings (worth shuts) and the normal elf hat. Need runners, red rock or safari hat also?

guest112232

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-23 at 11:43 AM

grrr still all i have is charm and plumply those are my only two good things

Hi I am interested in your charm tiara I don’t have pink bunny ears but here is the some stuff to trade for it art smock Easter egg glasses chick dress trading card collector cropped jacket trading card dresser pink beanie blue earmuffs racecar driver outfit nafaira shirt purple party dress patriotic top hat sunflower bonnet or a loader lounger

thorobreed

no i need jingle elf

horsyfuzzy

my brother traded away my bunny ears of ’05 and that was my only good thing! guess what he traded it away for A PET SPECIFIC FOOD! he knows nothing about values on webkinz! now i have nothing! i needed it for my easter collection! grr does anyone have an extra or is anyone retiring webkinz forever and willing to gift it?

p.s is anyone willing to gift or trade for only o.k items something worth bunny ears of ’05 or really anything good i want my bunny ears back!

adama123

Do you need the normal elf? I have the hat (not jingle)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.