Charm Tiara? Anyone?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Charm Tiara? Anyone?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey KK! I\’m really sorry but I don\’t have it! :( If I did I\’d give it to you in a flash! I\’m wishing you all the best though and I\’ll try for it myself!

♥ Ellie

cece945

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:20 PM

Hi, I really really REALLY need the charm tiara! PLMK if you have it! I offer lots!!! Also need seashell shoes! KK

Hiya Im fetting charm tiara from queenie soon Im trading my estore psi for it…I might trade charm to you can I see what you offer?

dogfish

Hi, I really really REALLY need the charm tiara! PLMK if you have it! I offer lots!!! Also need seashell shoes! KK

Hey, Roxy are you looking for charm for yourself? Darian and I are looking for web, but have had no luck so far. Good Luck, i may check back In case you find a bunch of guys with charm OK? Chloe PS Hi Ellie, how are you, are you all well? I hope so, C

Hi! I need it too. Can I join in on your form? Do you think this is a good trade? Acey13 plumpy, pixie dress, and pilgrim hat. Me-WZ Jeans.

adama123

My seashell shoes might be for trade, can you post a list? LMK!

Hey KK! I\’m really sorry but I don\’t have it! :( If I did I\’d give it to you in a flash! I\’m wishing you all the best though and I\’ll try for it myself!

♥ Ellie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.