Charm Tiara? Anyone?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Charm Tiara? Anyone?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey KK! I\’m really sorry but I don\’t have it! :( If I did I\’d give it to you in a flash! I\’m wishing you all the best though and I\’ll try for it myself!

♥ Ellie

cece945

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:52 PM

SAG, Sure! Just as long as I get first dibbs on it ok? ;) and I guess its a good trade because anything to me is worth plumpy, but it depends on the other 2 items.
      Cece, Do you have it? id love to offer!
      KK

Im getting it tomorrkw for sure can you make a list of priceless??
      Ps Im not sure if I’m trading or not I just want to see what you offer and I might trade :)

SAG, Sure! Just as long as I get first dibbs on it ok? ;) and I guess its a good trade because anything to me is worth plumpy, but it depends on the other 2 items.

Cece, Do you have it? id love to offer!

KK

adama123 wrote on 2012-06-30 at 08:18 PM

My seashell shoes might be for trade, can you post a list? LMK!

Sure! Im not online now so Ill make a list tomorrow.

akK

StarlightMagic wrote on 2012-06-30 at 08:09 PM

Hey KK! I\’m really sorry but I don\’t have it! :( If I did I\’d give it to you in a flash! I\’m wishing you all the best though and I\’ll try for it myself!
      ♥ Ellie

Thank you so much Ellie! Your too kind! I seriously cant thatnk you enogh for trying too! If theres anything youd like me to find you, Im all ears!

KK

hobbyhorse

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:20 PM

Hi, I really really REALLY need the charm tiara! PLMK if you have it! I offer lots!!! Also need seashell shoes! KK

i have charm if it is the tiara from fairy falls (the one you get from collecting all the charms) and seashells shoes
      i’m looking for witch i can add more like lion hat or infant
      let me know
      HH

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.