Charm Tiara? Anyone?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Charm Tiara? Anyone?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey KK! I\’m really sorry but I don\’t have it! :( If I did I\’d give it to you in a flash! I\’m wishing you all the best though and I\’ll try for it myself!

♥ Ellie

sfulrar5 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 10:22 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:20 PM
      Hi, I really really REALLY need the charm tiara! PLMK if you have it! I offer lots!!! Also need seashell shoes! KK

I have Seashell shoes,what’s your offer?

Hi! What would you like for them?

KK

mislev wrote on 2012-07-01 at 08:06 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-01 at 03:41 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-30 at 11:26 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 11:05 PM

hobbyhorse wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:17 PM

Hi, I really really REALLY need the charm tiara! PLMK if you have it! I offer lots!!! Also need seashell shoes! KK

i have charm if it is the tiara from fairy falls (the one you get from collecting all the charms) and seashells shoes
      i\’m looking for witch i can add more like lion hat or infant
      let me know
      HH

OMG!! you have it all! Ill make a list tomorrow of stuff I have. Witch hat. Well, Ill ask my friend if they have one and willing to trade it to me. Anything else you need.
      KK

Roxy, I have my own charm and I also have witch. Witch is worth way more than charm. You can still win charm, all the time, I\’m about to get another soon at a different account. But, witch is old and hard to find. Darian took full hula and traded for plumpy\’s glasses. She says it\’s a better trade for charm. I really don\’t know that much about it. I\’ll see if I have any Pink stuff for you. TTYL Chloe

Really? How do you win charm? It must take forever. I traded my charm once for a carved gem fountain. Do you think it was a good trade. You and Darian ae sooo luck at trading. Lucky Darian! How do people get plumpy anyway. Like, was it a prize long ago? Im not the best in clothing, so…
      KK

first you have to buy 16 real or estore fairy falls charms and then you have to collect 24 virtual charms which takes a long time……that why people want it and it is valuable….
      i want witch and i’ll give charm. lion hat, and infant for it

Oh ok, thanks. It does seem like a long time! And 16 charms to buy!! Thats worth 3 webkinz or 1 signature! But I really want charm.

KK

sfulrar5

I have Seashell shoes,what’s your offer?

mislev

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-01 at 03:41 PM

i have charm if it is the tiara from fairy falls (the one you get from collecting all the charms) and seashells shoes
      let me know
      HH

OMG!! you have it all! Ill make a list tomorrow of stuff I have. Witch hat. Well, Ill ask my friend if they have one and willing to trade it to me. Anything else you need.
      KK

Roxy, I have my own charm and I also have witch. Witch is worth way more than charm. You can still win charm, all the time, I\’m about to get another soon at a different account. But, witch is old and hard to find. Darian took full hula and traded for plumpy\’s glasses. She says it\’s a better trade for charm. I really don\’t know that much about it. I\’ll see if I have any Pink stuff for you. TTYL Chloe

Really? How do you win charm? It must take forever. I traded my charm once for a carved gem fountain. Do you think it was a good trade. You and Darian ae sooo luck at trading. Lucky Darian! How do people get plumpy anyway. Like, was it a prize long ago? Im not the best in clothing, so…
      KK

first you have to buy 16 real or estore fairy falls charms and then you have to collect 24 virtual charms which takes a long time……that why people want it and it is valuable….

i want witch and i’ll give charm. lion hat, and infant for it

let me know
      HH

KK

KK

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.