Charm Tiara? Anyone?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Charm Tiara? Anyone?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hey KK! I\’m really sorry but I don\’t have it! :( If I did I\’d give it to you in a flash! I\’m wishing you all the best though and I\’ll try for it myself!

♥ Ellie

cece945

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-02 at 08:14 PM

Chloe- Oh ok, thamks. Theyre AP, but hard to find because theyre only dig prizez for the pinto and theyre hard to get. No, its fine! You dont have to. I dont even know how it looks (I searched it online without a result). But thanks!
      Cece- Great! Can you make a list of stuff you like? Would you take some other stuff like furniture (psi)?
      KK

Im really looking for priceless…..I need shuts (you add), plumpy, swirl, etc have any?

dogfish

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-02 at 08:14 PM

Chloe- Oh ok, thamks. Theyre AP, but hard to find because theyre only dig prizez for the pinto and theyre hard to get. No, its fine! You dont have to. I dont even know how it looks (I searched it online without a result). But thanks!
      Cece- Great! Can you make a list of stuff you like? Would you take some other stuff like furniture (psi)?
      KK

Roxy, oh. ok, I don’t have the pinto, well not the AP one. On second thought, i don’t think that dress will look so great. I’ll send something sweet and pink and it comes with HAIR! Have fun dressing your cloud leopard. Chloe

KK

cece945

Hey Kk! Just got charm! I need priceless :)

dogfish

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-07-01 at 03:41 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-06-30 at 11:26 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 11:05 PM

hobbyhorse wrote on 2012-06-30 at 10:17 PM

IvyHeartEvolution wrote on 2012-06-30 at 06:20 PM
      Hi, I really really REALLY need the charm tiara! PLMK if you have it! I offer lots!!! Also need seashell shoes! KK

i have charm if it is the tiara from fairy falls (the one you get from collecting all the charms) and seashells shoes
      i\’m looking for witch i can add more like lion hat or infant
      let me know
      HH

OMG!! you have it all! Ill make a list tomorrow of stuff I have. Witch hat. Well, Ill ask my friend if they have one and willing to trade it to me. Anything else you need.
      KK

Roxy, I have my own charm and I also have witch. Witch is worth way more than charm. You can still win charm, all the time, I\’m about to get another soon at a different account. But, witch is old and hard to find. Darian took full hula and traded for plumpy\’s glasses. She says it\’s a better trade for charm. I really don\’t know that much about it. I\’ll see if I have any Pink stuff for you. TTYL Chloe

Really? How do you win charm? It must take forever. I traded my charm once for a carved gem fountain. Do you think it was a good trade. You and Darian ae sooo luck at trading. Lucky Darian! How do people get plumpy anyway. Like, was it a prize long ago? Im not the best in clothing, so…
      KK

Hi, Roxy, I think at one time you could buy plumpy at the outlet, not 100% positive, but I think thats how you got them. I will win two more charm tiaras one day, I just need a few more, but it could take weeks or months. I had an extra charm, but gave it to Darian, she helps me more than anyone knows and is a great friend. Are seashell shoes a AP prize, what’s the deal with them? Are they hard to get? Would your pet like a pink outfit, the kind you keep forever, e-store? The skunk dress is pink/purple and so cute. JLMK I got a ton of free points today. Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.