Cheeky pets!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Cheeky pets!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  loolik6 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

tigerman233

Do you have any cheeky pet? If so say 1) Name 2) When you got it 3) Where you got it 4) What cheeky is it 5) How much was it 6) Does it have a code 7) If it does have a code, are you planning on adopting it? ( If it used to have a code, don’t answer this question ) 8) If you were to get another cheeky, what would you get ( If you have multiple cheekys, list all and do this at the last cheeky pet you list ) These are my 3 cheekys. ————————————————————————————————— 1) Dreamsicle 2) May 2006 ( Forgot the day v_v ) 3) Ebay 4) Cheeky cat 5) $15 6) Yes ( Well it used to….. ) ————————————————————————————————- 1) Ceres 2) October 30 2012 3) Ebay 4) Cheeky dog 5) $50 6) No ————————————————————————————————- 1) Venus 2) December 2 2013 3) Ebay 4) Cheeky cat 5) $85 6) Yes 7) Yes 8) I would want to get a cheeky monkey and b&w cheeky dog.

Fracktail

I have the Cheeky Cat the Cheeky Monkey, and the Black and White Cheeky Dog. Not much, but I suppose it’s nothing to sneeze at. Their names are Cheshire, Valerie, and Sparky (respectively). They’re all already adopted, and I got them quite some time ago, so I’m not sure about the exact dates. I think I adopted Valerie sometime in 2008, and Cheshire and Sparky on the Christmas of 2009. If I had to adopt another Cheeky, it’d probably be the Cheeky Dog, which is ancient by today’s standards, but I do like the classics. Although sometimes it seems like the Cheeky pets are merely throwaways that exist solely to be retired. I remember when the Black and White Cheeky Dog came out (the other three existing Cheekies were already retired) and a short time after, it was retired! Of course, this was when retiring pets was a really big deal; nowadays, pets are disappearing from under our noses. Maybe it’s for the avid collectors?

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.